Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021 – Gujarat High Court has released the job notifications for the post of Computer Operator for 19 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma can apply for this job.Eligible candidates can apply for this post online before the last date. The online application portal starts from 25 January 2021 to 15 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
DIRECT RECRUITMENT OF COMPUTER OPERATOR (INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
CELL) ON THE ESTABLISHMENT OF THE HIGH COURT OF GUJARAT.
The High Court of Gujarat invites ‘Online Application’ from eligible Candidates for filling up a total of 19 vacant posts of Computer Operator (Information Technology Cell) in the Pay Matrix of Rs.19,90063,200/ plus usual allowances as per the Rules, on the establishment of the High Court of Gujarat, by way of Direct Recruitment.
Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021
Gujarat High Court Recruitment for Computer Operator
|Job Role||Computer Operator|
|Total Vacancies||19 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 63,200/per Month|
|Job location||Sola, Ahmedabad (Gujarat)|
|Application Starting Date||25 January 2021|
|Last Date||15 February 2021|
- Starting date for submission of Online Application – 25/01/2021 (12:00 hours)
- Closing date for submission of Online Application – 15/02/2021 (23:59 hours)
- Elimination Test (Tentative) – 11/04/2021 (Sunday)
- Computer Aided Test (Tentative) – 02/05/2021 (Sunday)
- Viva Voce Test(Tentative) – In the month of June 2021
- For Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Socially & Educationally Backward Classes, Economically Weaker Section, Differently Abled Persons (PH) and Ex Servicemen – Rs.250/-
- For other candidates – Rs.500/-
Age Limit (as on 15/02/2021):
- General – 35 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- Employees working in Subordinate Courts of the State of Gujarat or any other High Court/ ST, SEBC & EWS Candidates (of Gujarat origin ONLY)/Women Candidates/ – up to 5 years
- Differently Abled Persons – up to 10 years
Total Vacancies: 19 Posts
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/Information Technology / Computer Science or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institution duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government. Or
- 03 years Diploma Course in Computer Science/Information Technology or its equivalent from a Polytechnic Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government. Or
- Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent from a recognized University; And
- Diploma of at least one Year duration in Data Entry Operation/Computer Application/Computer Programming or its equivalent from a recognized University or from an Institute duly recognized by the Gujarat Government / Central Government. Or “O” Level Course from DOEACC Society.
Salary: Rs.19,900 – 63,200/month
Gujarat High Court Recruitment – Selection Process:
- The selection process is based on the Elimination Test of 100 marks, Computer Aided Test of 80 marks, Viva Voce Test of 20 marks.
Elimination Test (Objective Type MCQs) [100 Marks] [to be conducted tentatively on 11/04/2021 (Sunday)]:
- Question Paper of Elimination Test shall consist of 100 Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), each of 1 Mark. For every wrong / multiple answer, there shall be Negative Marking of 0.33 Marks.
- Language of the Question Paper shall be English only (except the questions in Gujarati Language). Duration of the Elimination Test shall be 02 (Two) Hours.
- Candidates shall have to secure minimum 50 Marks in the Elimination Test and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Computer Aided Test.
- The Objective Type (MCQ) Elimination Test shall be administered through an OMR Sheet and shall be evaluated by OMR Sheet Scanning Machine and therefore, reevaluation, rechecking/reassessment of OMR Sheets, will not be entertained by the High Court.
Computer Aided Test [80 Marks] : (to be conducted tentatively on 02/05/2021):
- The duration of Test will be of 02 Hours. Candidates shall have to secure minimum 40% Marks in the Computer Aided Test and only those qualifying therein, may be called for Viva Voce Test.
Viva Voce Test [ 20 Marks]: (to be conducted tentatively in the month of June2021):
- Viva-voce Test will be of 20 Marks
- Viva-voce Test will be assessed on the basis of General Knowledge, Personality, Communication Skills and Basic Knowledge of Computer Application.
- The candidate shall have to obtain minimum 40% Marks in the Viva-voce Test.
How to Apply for Gujarat High Court Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the post online in the following link from 25 January 2021 to 15 February 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE (Link will be activated on 25 Jan 2021)