GSECL Recruitment 2021 – Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited invites online application from eligible candidates for the post of Instrument Mechanic/Lab Tester/Nurse/Radiology-Cum-Pathology Technician are available in GSECL Recruitment. There are 78 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/M.Sc/Diploma are eligible to apply for this job.Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.gsecl.in) website on or before 19 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Gujarat State Electricity Corporation Limited: GSECL is a wholly-owned subsidiary company of the Gujarat Electricity Board (GEB). It came into existence in August 1993 after the unbundling of the GEB. It is a power generation company working in the territory of Gujarat, India. It delivers electricity through four distribution companies of DGVCL, MGVCL, PGVCL and UGVCL.
GSECL Recruitment 2021
GSECL Recruitment 2021 for Instrument Mechanic/Lab Tester/Nurse/Radiology-Cum-Pathology Technician
|Job Role||Instrument Mechanic/Lab Tester/Nurse/Radiology-Cum-Pathology Technician|
|Total Vacancies||78 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000-56,600/- per month|
|Application Starting Date||30 December 2021|
|Last Date||19 January 2021|
- For UR, SEBC & EWS Candidates: Rs. 500/-
- For SC/ST Candidates: Rs. 250/-
Note: If PWD (Persons with Disability) candidate belongs to SC or ST category and fulfils the criteria, fees payable shall be Rs.250/-.
Mode of Payment: Online mode through Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking.
Maximum Age limit (As on 30.12.2020):
- For Unreserved Category : 35 years and
For Reserved & EWS Category : 40 years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- PWD Candidates – 10 years
- Female Candidates – 5 Years
- Ex. Armed force Personnel – 10 Years
- Dependent of Retired Employee of GUVNL & Subsidiaries – Up to age of 40 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 78 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 45 Posts
- Lab Tester – 17 Posts
- Nurse – 11 Posts
- Radiology-Cum-Pathology Technician – 05 Posts
For Instrument Mechanic:
- Candidates should complete full time Diploma (Instrumentation & Control) in regular mode from recognized University duly approved by UGC/AICTE with minimum of 55% in Last Year / 5th & 6th semester.
For Lab Tester:
- Full time /Regular B.Sc.(Chemistry) with 55% and above in last year/two semesters from recognized University.
- Full Time / Regular Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) 4 years duration regular course with 55% and above in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University /College by Indian Nursing Council. Registration with Gujarat Nursing Council.
For Radiology-Cum-Pathology Technician:
- Full Time / Regular M.Sc. (Microbiology) with 55% and above in last year/last two Semesters from recognized
- Full Time / Regular B.Sc. (Microbiology) with DMLT with 55% and above in both qualification in last year/last two Semesters from recognized University/College.
- Instrument Mechanic – Rs. 26,000-56,600/month
- Lab Tester – Rs.25,000-55,800/month
- Nurse – Rs.25,000-55,800/month
- Radiology-Cum-Pathology Technician – Rs.25,000-55,800/month
GSECL Recruitment Selection Process :
Selection will be based on an online examination.
Scheme of Examination:
|Section – I||Gujarati Language & Grammar||10|
|Section – II||General Knowledge||10|
|Section – III||English knowledge||10|
|Section – IV||Computer Knowledge||10|
|Section – V||Subjective topics||60|
- The question paper for the exam shall be consisting of 100 questions and the paper shall be of 100 marks.
- There shall be negative marking system and 1/4th mark for each wrong answer shall be deducted to arrive at total marks scored.
Minimum eligibility cut off marks:
- For unreserved & EWS – 50 and above marks
- For reserved candidates – 45 and above marks
How to Apply GSECL Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position only through online at (www.gsecl.in) website on or before 19 January 2021.
For More Details & Apply : CLICK HERE(application starts from 30 Dec 2020)
official Website: CLICK HERE