Goa University Recruitment 2021 – Goa University Recruitment invites offline application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Programmer for 08 vacancies. Candidate with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/Bachelor Degree/ Degree/ PG with relevant work experiences are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post on or before 01 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Goa University Recruitment 2021
Goa University Recruitment 2021 for Junior Programmer
|Job Role||Junior Programmer|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.30,375/- per month|
|Application Last Date||01 February 2021|
- For General: Rs.200/-
- UR-04 Posts
- OBC-02 Posts
- ST-01 Post
- EWS-01 Post
- Graduate in any stream with one year Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Science /Computer Application/Data Science from a recognized University. OR
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science/Computer Application/Data Science from a recognized University. OR
- Bachelor of Engineering in Computer/Computer Science/Information Technology from a recognized University. OR
- Bachelor of Vocation (Software Technologies).
- Experience: At least 2 years experience in software development and data processing or Network System administration in a recognized organization.
Goa University Recruitment Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply Goa University Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 01 February 2021.
For More details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE