GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020 – Government General Hospital, Guntur invites job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Staff Nurse, Lab Technician Gr.II, Pharmacist Grade-II, Dark Room Assistant, Theatre Assistant, MNO, FNO, Receptionist cum Clerk – 287 vacancies. Candidate with the qualification of B.Sc/ B.Pharm/ Degree/ Diploma/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the merit.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Government General Hospital (GGH) , Guntur: Guntur Medical College had a humble beginning in the 1940s. The then Government of Madras issued an order on June 22, 1946 that Guntur Medical College would start functioning from July1, 1946 admitting 50 students. The help rendered by Mrs. Achanta Rukmini Lakshmipathi, the then Health Minister was immense and all those who receive their education in this great institution are really indebted to her. Dr. G.V.Satynarayana Murthy took charge as the Special Officer, GMC Scheme on september 17, 1946.
GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020
GGH Guntur Recruitment for Staff Nurse/Pharmacist 2020:
|Job Role||Staff Nurse/ Lab Technician Gr.II/ Pharmacist Grade-II/ Dark Room Assistant/ Theatre Assistant/ MNO/ FNO/ Receptionist cum Clerk|
|Job Category||AP Govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.15,000 – 34,000/-|
|Job Location||Government General Hospital, Guntur (AP)|
|Application Starting Date||17 July 2020|
|Last Date||16 August 2020|
Age Limit (As on 01.06.2020):
- For OC Candidates: 42 years
- For SC/ST/BC Candidates: 47 years
- For Ex-servicemen/PH Candidates: 50 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 287 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 250 Posts
- Lab Technician Gr.II: 03 Posts
- Pharmacist Grade-II: 05 Posts
- Dark Room Assistant: 02 Posts
- Theatre Assistant: 08 Posts
- Receptionist cum Clerk: 03 Posts
- MNO: 11 Posts
- FNO: 05 Posts.
- For OC/BC candidates: Rs.300/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.100/-
Mode of Payment: Through demand draft (DD) from any Nationalized Bank in favour of Superintendent, HDS, Government General Hospital, Guntur payable at Guntur.
- Intermediate with Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery or B.Sc Nursing degree from the institution established under the nursing council of India rules.
Lab Technician Gr.II:
- One year LT course after intermediate or
- Two years diploma in Medical Lab Technology course after SSC or
- B.Sc with Medical Lab Technology as one of the optional subjects or
- B.Sc with BZC in 1st class/B.Sc Life Sciences in 1st class with PG Diploma in MLT
- Two years diploma in Pharmacy course after intermediate recognized by Govt of AP or
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or any equivalent qualification must be regd with AP Pharmacy council
Dark Room Assistant:
- Certificate of having successfully completed a training course for DRA in recognized institution.
Theatre Assistant/MNO/FNO: 10th pass or its equivalent examination and First Aid Certificate.
Receptionist cum Clerk: Graduation in any discipline & PG Diploma in Computer Applications.
- Staff Nurse: Rs.34,000/-
- Lab Technician/ Pharmacist Grade-II: Rs.28,000/-
- Dark Room Assistant: Rs.24,421/-
- Theatre Assistant: Rs.14,250/-
- Receptionist cum Clerk: Rs.22,387/-
- MNO/ FNO: Rs.15,000/-
GGH Guntur Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be on the basis of the merit
How to Apply for GGH Guntur Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates should submit the filled application, duly enclosing the required certificates along with application fee by way of Demand Draft (DD) through register post with acknowledge on or before 16 August 2020 by 05:00 pm.
For More Details: Click here
Official Website: Click here
Office of the Superintendent,
Government General Hospital, Guntur