GEMI Recruitment 2020 – Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Assistant Environmental Engineer – 1 Post, Senior Scientific Assistant – 1 Post, Deputy Superintendent – 1 Post, Clerk cum Typist – 3 Posts. Candidates who complete their Bachelor Degree in required field are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
GEMI Recruitment 2020
Gujarat Environment Management Institute (GEMI)
|Job Role||Asst Environmental Engineer/ Sr Scientific Asst/ Clerk cum Typist/ Dy Superintendent|
|Total Vacancies||06 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 1,42,400/- pm|
|Last Date||15 August 2020|
- For General Category Candidates: Rs. 500/- per application
- For General Category Female Candidates & EWS, SC, ST & SEBC Candidates: Rs. 250/- per application
- Starting date for submission of Online Application: 01-08-2020.
- Closing date for submission of Online Application: 15-08-2020
- Date for receipt of fee by Post office 03-08-2020 to 19-08-2020 (upto working hours)
Age Limit (as on 15.08.2020):
- Assistant Environmental Engineer/ Sr Scientific Assistant/ Clerk cum Typist – 35 years
- Deputy Superintendent – 37 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – 1 Post
- Senior Scientific Assistant – 1 Post
- Deputy Superintendent – 1 Post
- Clerk cum Typist – 3 Posts
Assistant Environmental Engineer:
- Candidate should possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering from a University or Institute recognized by State/ Central Government with the first class in the Environmental Engineering or Civil Engineering with environment as elective or Chemical Engineering with environment as elective.
Senior Scientific Assistant:
- Candidate should be a graduate Degree of a Recognized University or Institute in the discipline of Environmental Science/ Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Microbiology/ Aquatic Biology / Marine Biology / Bio Science / Bio-technology.
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University or Institute with First Class in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science.
- Should have relevant post qualification experience of at least 02 (two) years
Clerk cum Typist:
- Candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree from a Recognized University in Commerce, Arts, Law, Business Administration or Science.
For all above post candidates:
- Should have the basic Knowledge of Computer Application
- Should possess adequate knowledge of Gujarati or Hindi
- Assistant Environmental Engineer – Rs. 44,900 – 1,42,400/-
- Senior Scientific Assistant/ Clerk cum Typist – Rs. 39,900 – 1,26,600/-
- Deputy Superintendent – Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/-
How to Apply for GEMI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online at (https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/) website on or before 15 August 2020.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Official Website: Click here