GATE 2019 Admit Card Download
Online applications are invited for GATE 2019 examination. Admissions to Post graduate Programs (Master’s and Doctoral) with MHRD and other Government Scholarships/ Assistantships in Engineering/Technology/Architecture/Science are open to those who qualify in GATE. The GATE score is also used by some PSUs for their recruitment. GATE 2019 score will be valid for THREE YEARS from the date of announcement of results. Examination for all the papers will be Computer Based Tests. GATE 2019 examinations will be conducted in select cities and towns in India as well as in the following cities abroad: Addis Ababa (Ethiopia), Colombo (Sri Lanka), Dhaka (Bangladesh), Dubai (UAE), Kathmandu (Nepal), Singapore. The following candidates are eligible to appear in GATE 2019:
• Bachelor’s degree holders in Engineering/Technology (4 years after 10+2 or 3 years after B.Sc./Diploma in Engineering/Technology) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
• Bachelor’s degree holders in Architecture (Five years course) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Bachelor’s degree holders of Four-year program in Science (B.S.) and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Master’s degree holders in any branch of Science/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Computer Applications or equivalent and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Holders of Four-year Integrated Master’s degree (Post B.Sc.) in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the second or higher year of such programs.
- Holders of Five-year Integrated Master’s degree or Dual Degree in Engineering/Technology and those who are in the fourth or higher year of such programs.
- Holders of Five-year integrated M.Sc. or Five-year integrated B.Sc./M.Sc. degree and those who are in the final year of such programs.
- Candidates with qualifications obtained through examinations conducted by professional societies recognized by UPSC/AICTE as equivalent to B.E./B.Tech. Those who have completed section A of AMIE or equivalent of such professional course are also eligible
Application Begin: 01/09/2018
Last Date for Apply Online: 21/09/2018
Last Date Pay Exam Fee: 1/10/2018
Exam Date: 02-03-09-10/02/2019
Admit card: 04/01/2019
Result date: 16/03/2019
Application Fee: General/OBC: 1500/-
Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking Only.
ELIGIBILITY: 1st Class Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate branch or Engineering / Technology..
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Admit card: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here