GAIL Online Recruitment 2021 – GAIL (India) Ltd invites online application form for the post of Executive Trainee by using GATE-2021 score. Candidate with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview. Eligible candidates can apply online at (www.gailonline.com) website from 15 February 2021 to 16 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
GAIL Ltd was established in the year 1984, undertaken by the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas. Its is one of the largest natural gas pipeline project in the world. The company initially gave a responsible for the operation maintenance and construction of the Hazira – Vijaypur -Jagdishpur (HVJ) pipeline Project.
GAIL Online Recruitment 2021
GAIL Recruitment 2021 for Executive Trainee
|Job Role||Executive Trainee|
|Total Posts||Not Disclosed|
|Job Location||Across India|
|GAIL Application Starting Date||15 February 2021|
|Last Date||16 March 2021|
- Starting date of GAIL online application: 15.02.2021
- Closing date of GAIL online application: 16.03.2021
Upper Age Limit (As on 16.03.2021): 28 Years
Relaxations in upper age limit:
- 5 years for SC/ST candidates
- 3 years for OBC (NCL) candidates
- 10 years for PWD-General, 13 years for PWD-OBC (NCL) & 15 years for PWD-SC/ST
- Others as per Govt rules.
Executive Trainee (Chemical):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Chemical / Petrochemical / Chemical Technology / Petrochemical Technology with minimum 65% Marks.
Executive Trainee (Instrumentation):
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering / Technology in Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation / Electrical & Instrumentation / Electronics / Electrical & Electronics with minimum 65% Marks.
Note: Candidates who are currently in the final year (2020-21) of their Engineering Degree course (including 05 years BE/ B Tech + ME/ M Tech integrated dual degree in Engineering course) are eligible to apply.
GAIL ET Recruitment Selection Procedure:
- Eligible candidates will have to appear for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) – 2021.
- Based on the GATE-2021 score and requirement, candidates will be shortlisted for Group Discussion and/ or Personal Interview for the position of Executive Trainee in the relevant disciplines.
|Post/ Discipline||Disciplines/ Branches||Corresponding GATE 2021 Paper||GATE 2021 Paper Code|
|ET (Chemical)||Chemical/ Petrochemical/ Chemical Technology/ Petrochemical Technology||Chemical Engineering||CH|
|ET (Instrumentation)||Instrumentation/ Instrumentation & Control/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Electrical & Instrumentation/ Electronics/ Electrical & Electronics||Instrumentation Engineering||IN|
Note: Only GATE 2021 Score is valid for this recruitment process. The GATE score of 2020 or prior is not valid.
How to Apply GAIL Online Recruitment 2021 for ET?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.gailonline.com) website from 15 February 2021 to 16 March 2021.
Note: Only GATE-2021 score is valid for this recruitment exercise. GATE score of 2020 or prior to that is not valid.
For More Details & Apply at GAIL: CLICK HERE(Apply Link will be activated on 15 February 2021)
Official Website: CLICK HERE