GACL Online Recruitment 2021 – Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Apprentice. Candidates who completed the B.E/ B.Tech/B.Com/Diploma/12th in respective disciplines can apply for this post. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before on or before 28 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited- (GACL) was incorporated on 29th March 1973 in the State of Gujarat by Gujarat Industrial Investment Corporation Limited (GIIC), a wholly-owned company of Govt. of Gujarat, as a Core Promoter. GACL has two units located at Vadodara and Dahej, both in the State of Gujarat. It has integrated manufacturing facilities for Caustic Soda, Chlorine, Hydrogen Gas, Hydrochloric Acid, Chloromethanes, Hydrogen Peroxide, Phosphoric Acid, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Carbonate, Sodium Cyanide, Sodium Ferrocyanide. If you want more details about GACL visit www.gacl.com > about us section.
GACL Online Recruitment 2021
Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals Limited (GACL) Recruitment 2021
GACL Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice
|Total Posts||Refer notification|
|Job Location||Baroda (Gujarat)|
|Last date||28 March 2021|
For Graduate Apprentice:
- B.E./ B.Tech full time in respective discipline from Government recognized university. Candidate must have obtained minimum 60% in final 2 years
- Respective Disciplines: Chemical/ Mechanical/ Electrical/ Instrumentation/ Civil/ Computer/ IT.
For Diploma Apprentice:
- Diploma full time in respective discipline from Government recognized university. Candidate must have obtained minimum 60% in final 2 years
- Respective Disciplines: Chemical/ Electrical/ Civil.
For Apprentice Accountant:
- B.Com full time from Government recognized university. Candidate should be familiar with computer software. Candidate must have obtained minimum 60% in final year.
For Apprentice Back Office Assistant:
- 12th Standard Pass (HSC). Candidate should be familiar with computer software. Candidate must have atleast 60% marks in 12th Standard.
- All apprentices shall be engaged under Apprentices Act, 1961 and “Mukyamantri Apprentice Yojana”.
- Candidates shouldn’t have done apprenticeship at any other organization.
Age limit : upto 25 years.
GACL Online Recruitment 2021 Selection process:
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of percentage obtained during their respective qualification.
How to Apply GACL Online Recruitment 2021 for Apprentice?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online latest by 28 March 2021.
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE