FRI Recruitment 2020 – Forest Research Institute (FRI) invites online application form for the post of Library Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Steno Grade-II, Multi Tasking Staff for 107 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
FRI Recruitment 2020
Forest Research Institute FRI Recruitment 2020
|Job Role||Library Information Assistant/ Technical Assistant/ Steno Grade-II/ Multi Tasking Staff|
|Qualification||Degree/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ 12th/ 10th|
|Total Vacancies||107 Posts|
|Salary||Level – 1, 4, 5, 6 7th CPC Pay Level|
|Job Location||Dehradun (Uttarakhand)|
|Last Date||15 September 2020|
- Library Information Assistant/ Steno Grade-II: 18 to 27 years
- Technical Assistant/Multi-Tasking Staff: 21 to 30 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- PWD with minimum 40% disability: 10 years (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC)
Post wise vacancies: 107 Posts
- Library Information Assistant: 01 post
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research/Maintenance): 62 posts
- Steno Grade-II: 04 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 40 posts
- For Gen/OBC/EWS: Rs. 700/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Female: Rs.300/-
Library Information Assistant:
- Graduate from recognized University with Bachelor’s degree in Library Science from recognized University
Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research):
- Bachelor degree in Science from a recognized University with Botany/ Zoology/ Forestry/ Environment/ Ecology/ Bio-Technology/ Genetics/ Micro-Biology / Geology/ Bio-Chemistry/ Physics/ Applied-Physics/ Material Science/ Instrumentation/ Chemistry/ Mathematics/ Statistics/Bio-informatics/ Geo-informatics as one of the subject
Technical Assistant (Maintenance):
- BSc. in Computer Science/ Information Technology/Instrumentation from a recognized University or
- 3 years diploma in Engineering in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Instrumentation from a recognized Institution or
- 10+2 with Science from a recognized board +2 years diploma in above disciplines from a recognized University/ Institution
- 12th pass certificate from a recognized Board.
- Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/ Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the concerned Director of the Institute.
- Certificate Course in computer application – typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
Multi-Tasking Staff: 10th standard pass from recognized Board/ recognized school.
- Library Information Assistant: Level – 6, 7th CPC Pay Level
- Technical Assistant (Field/Lab Research/Maintenance): Level – 5, 7th CPC Pay Level
- Steno Grade-II: Level – 4, 7th CPC Pay Level
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Level – 1, 7th CPC Pay Level
FRI Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the Screening / Skill / Written test
How to Apply for FRI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (http://fridu.edu.in/) website on or before 15 September 2020 up to 5 PM.
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Office website: CLICK HERE