FCI Online Recruitment 2021 – Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released the notification for the post of Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer of 89 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/B.Sc/Bachelor Degree/PG/BL/MBBS can apply for this job. The selection is based on Online Test and Interview. Eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 31 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
FCI Online Recruitment 2021– Food Corporation of India (FCI) was set up under the Act 1964. Its is the largest public sector, to produce the food grains. The main aim of this corporation is to support and protect the farmer’s life and distributing the food grains throughout the country for the public distribution system. The Vision and Mission for this corporation is to give food grains for a reasonable price and produce an efficient product and storage the food grains for distribution to the public
FCI Online Recruitment 2021
FCI online Recruitment 2021 for Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer
|Job Role||Assistant General Manager and Medical Officer|
|Total Vacancies||89 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers/ Experienced jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 50,000- 1,80,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Starting Application Date||01 March 2021|
|Last Date||31 March 2021|
- Submission of Online Application Form along with fee payment will commence from – 01/03/2021 from10:00Hrs(IST)
- Last Date & time for submission of Online Application and payment of fees. – 31/03/2021 till16:00Hrs(IST)
- Availability of Call Letters on website for download – 10 days prior to announced date of examination
- Date of Online Test – Will be announced on website www.fci.gov.in Tentatively in the month of May or June, 2021.
- For General – Rs.1000/-
- SC/ST/PwBD and Women candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration) – 30 Years
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) – 28 Years
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) – 28 Years
- Assistant General Manager (Law) – 33 Years
- Medical Officer – 35 Years
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration) – 30 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) – 27 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) – 22 Posts
- Assistant General Manager (Law) – 8 Posts
- Medical Officer – 2 Posts
Educational Qualification: (FCI Online Recruitment 2021)
Assistant General Manager (General Administration):
- Post Graduate degree or equivalent from a recognized University/Institutes recognized by Central Govt. (or body authorized by it) with minimum 55% marks; OR ACA/AICWA/ACS; OR
- Bachelor‟s Degree in Law or 5 years Integrated Course in Law from recognized University with minimum 55% marks
Assistant General Manager (Technical) :
- B.Sc. in Agriculture from a recognized University with minimum 55% marks. or B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks; or
- B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Food Science & Technology or Food Technology or Food Processing Technology or Food Process Engineering or Food Processing or Food Preservation Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks. or
- B.Tech. degree or BE degree in Agricultural Engineering from a recognized University/an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks. Or
- B.Tech degree or B.E degree in Bio-Technology or Industrial Bio-Technology or Bio-Technology or Bio-Chemical Engineering or Agricultural Bio Technology from a recognized University/ an institution approved by the AICTE with minimum 55% marks
Assistant General Manager (Accounts):
- Associate membership of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India; or The Institute of Cost Accountants of India; or The Institute of Company Secretaries of India
Assistant General Manager (Law):
- Full time Degree in Law from a recognized University/Institute: and Minimum 5 years’ experience as a practicing Lawyer
- M.B.B.S. (Registered and completed the prescribed House Surgery) (either completed the Internship in 1962 or undergone Internment and a compulsory surgency for a period of one year. Rotary House Surgency for one year). 3 years’ experience in any organized Medical Institution, preferably in a labour Organization.
- Assistant General Manager – Rs. 60,000-1,80,000/-
- Medical Officer – Rs. 50,000- 1,60,000/-
FCI Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview. Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities.
- The weightage assigned for Online Test and interview are 90% and 10% respectively.
PATTERN OF ONLINE TEST:
The online test will comprise of
|DURATION||PATTERN OF ONLINE TEST|
|A||180||2 ½ hours||General Aptitude consisting of|
Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical
Ability – 45 QuestionsGeneral Awareness, Current Affairs –
45 QuestionsManagement and Ethics – 45
QuestionsAgriculture, Agriculture Economy and Computer awareness – 45 Questions
|General Aptitude consisting of|
Reasoning, Data Analysis, Numerical
General Awareness, Current Affairs – 30 Questions
Management and Ethics – 30 Questions
Agriculture, Agriculture Economy,
Computer awareness – 30 Questions
Relevant Discipline – 60 Questions.
|POST CODE||NUMBER OF QUESTIONS AND MARKS||NEGATIVE MARKING|
|A||General Aptitude: 180 Multiple Choice Questions|
will carry equal 01marks. Paper will carry maximum 180 marks
|No Negative Marking|
|B, C, D & E||General Aptitude: 120 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 0.5 marks and|
Relevant technical discipline: 60 Multiple Choice Questions, each carrying 02 marks. Paper will carry maximum 180 marks.
How to Apply FCI Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.fci.gov.in) website. The application starting and ending date will be updated soon.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE