EXIM Bank Recruitment 2021 – Export-Import Bank of India, invites job notification for the post of Management Trainee in various disciplines for 60 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of B.E/ B.Tech/ MBA/ LLB/ CA are eligible to apply for this job. Eligible candidates read the notification carefully and then apply for this post online from 19 December to 31 December 2020.
Exim Bank: It is an Export-Import Bank of India. It is a finance institution in India established in 1982 under Export-Import Bank of India. It has been both a catalyst and a key player in the promotion of cross border trade and investment. This Bank is managed by a Board of Directors, which has representatives from the Govt, Reserve Bank of India, a financial institution, Export Credit Guarantee Corporation of India, public sector banks, and the business community.
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2021
EXIM Bank Recruitment 2021 for Management Trainee
Export-Import Bank of India, an all-India premier financial institution engaged in financing,
facilitating and promoting India’s international trade, having a network of 19 offices in India & overseas, invites applications from fresh management graduates.
|Job Role||Management Trainee|
|Experience||Freshers bank jobs|
|Total Vacancies||60 posts|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/- per month|
|Application Starting Date||19 December 2020|
|Last Date||31 December 2020|
- For General/EWS/OBC candidates: Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates: Rs.100/-
Maximum Age Limit (as on 01.12.2020):
- UR/EWS: 25 years
- OBC (non-creamy layer): 28 years
- SC/ST: 30 years
Note: Maximum age of PWD candidates belonging to UR/EWS – 35 years, SC/ST – 40 years and OBC – 38 years.
For Management Trainee (Information Technology)
- Minimum 60% or equivalent grade in B.E/B. Tech Degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics & Communication or Minimum 60% in any Graduation Course & MCA.
Management Trainee (Human Resource)
- Post-Graduates in any discipline with diploma/ degree in HR/Personnel Management.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks in Post- Graduation/ diploma/degree.
Management Trainee (Law)
- Fresh graduate in Law/LLB. Fresh graduates who have completed/passed their graduation in the recent past are eligible to apply.
Minimum 60% aggregate marks in graduation.
Management Trainee (International Trade & Finance/Industry/ Country Risk Analysis & Economic Research)
- Fresh post-graduates in Economics with specialisation in International Trade and/or Financial Economics and/or Industrial Economics and/or Agriculture Economics.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks separately in both graduation and post-graduation.
Management Trainee(Corporate Loans & Advances/Project Trade/ Lines of Credit/Internal Credit Audit/Risk Management/Compliance/Treasury and Accounts)
- MBA/PGDBA, with specialisation in Finance or Chartered Accountants (CA).
- MBA/PGDBA course should be of a minimum 2 years full time duration, with a specialisation in Finance. In case of CA, passing the professional examination is sufficient.
- Minimum 60% aggregate marks /equivalent Cumulative Grade Points Average (CGPA), in both Graduation and Post- Graduation.
- Post Graduates who have completed/passed their MBA / PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy in Calendar Year 2019 or 2020 OR candidates who have appeared / appearing for the MBA/PGDBA or Chartered Accountancy and are expecting their results in the year 2021 are eligible to apply
Stipend : Rs 40,000/Month
Note: Management Trainees will be absorbed in Grade/Scale Junior Management (JM) I as Deputy Manager, after successful completion of traineeship upto two years in the Bank. The current CTC of Deputy Manager is ₹17 lakh per annum approximately.
EXIM Bank Recruitment Selection Process for MT:
Selection will be comprise of written test and personal interview.
How to apply EXIM Bank Recruitment 2020 for Management Trainee?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online by the following link l from 19 December to 31 December 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE