ECIL Online Recruitment 2021 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites online application for the post of Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant-A for 11 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/Diploma in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply thorough online/ attend the walk-in-interview on respective Last date 18 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
ECIL – Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
ECIL Online Recruitment 2021
ECIL Recruitment 2021 for Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant-A
|Job Role||Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant-A|
|Job Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Experience||01 year Experienced|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.20,202 – 23,000/ per month|
|Application Last Date||18 March 2021|
- Commencement of on-line Registration of application by candidates: 04.03.2021 (14.00 hrs.)
- Last date for on-line registration of application by candidates: 18.03.2021(16.00 hrs.)
- Document verification & interview Details: will be hosted on company website as and when decided.
Age Limit :
- Technical Officer – 30 years
- Scientific Assistant-A – 25 years
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- 10 years for PWD
- Technical Officer – 08 Posts
- Scientific Assistant-A – 01 Post
- A First class Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology Engineering with minimum 60% marks in aggregate from any recognized Institution / University with one year post qualification experience in the field of Software development. Exposure to quality systems such as CMMI or ISO 9001 is desirable or in the field of SQL, PLSQL on ORACLE Database with Developer 2000.
- A first class Diploma in Engineering with at least 60% aggregate marks from any institution recognized by
the State Board of Technical Education in Electrical/Electronics / Instrumentation. Should have minimum one year post qualification experience in the field of Security and Surveillance Systems etc.
- Technical Officer – Rs.23,000/-
- Scientific Assistant-A – Rs.20,202/-
ECIL Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
- For Technical Officer on Contract, The candidate will be shortlisted in the ratio of 1:5 based on the marks obtained in their BE/B.Tech & one years’ post qualification relevant experience in order of merit. Such candidates will be called for virtual interview and selected based on performance & relevant experience.
- The successful candidates at the personal interview will be considered for final selection subject to successful completion of document verification. The date of interview & document verification will be intimated by email in due course of time and candidates are required to attend for interview within short notice.
- For Scientific Assistant –A on contract, The candidates will be shortlisted for document verification on the basis of marks obtained in educational qualification [Diploma] and one year post qualification relevant experience in order of merit. The candidate will be selected subject to successful verification of document verification.
How to Apply ECIL Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 18 March 2021.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply : CLICK HERE
ECIL Online Recruitment 2021 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at ECIL?
Ans. At present ECIL having vacancies for Technical Officer/Scientific Assistant-A- 11 posts
Q2.Who can apply ECIL Online Recruitment 2021 ?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/Diploma in respective disciplines are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply ECIL Online Recruitment 2021?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply through online/attend the interview on the respective dates 2021