ECGC Recruitment 2021 – Export Credit insurance Organization (ECGC) has announced an job notification for recruitment to the post of Probationary Officer. There are 59 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible from this recruitment can apply from 01 January 2021 to 31 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
The online examination for selection of personnel for the post of Probationary Officer in
ECGC Ltd. in the pay scale of 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 is scheduled in
March 2021. The pay- scale is due for revision since August 2017. The officers are also
eligible for the allowances and benefits like Dearness Allowance, House Rent Allowance / House Lease Reimbursement, Transport Allowance, Medical Allowance, Newspaper Allowance, Meal coupons, Reimbursement of Mobile Bills, Mobile Handset & Briefcase Allowance, Furniture Allowance, Household help Allowance, etc. The current CTC (Cost to Company) of Executive Officer (Probationary officer) posted in Mumbai is approximately Rs.13 lakh per annum.
ECGC Recruitment 2021
ECGC Recruitment For Probationary Officer
|Job Role||Probationary Officers|
|Total vacancies||59 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.32,795-62,315/- per month|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date||31 January 2021|
- Online registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates – 01/01/2021 to 31/01/2021
- Payment of application fee / intimation charges (online) – 01/01/2021 to 31/01/2021
- Download of call letters for Pre- Examination Training – First week of February, 2021 Onwards
- Pre- Examination Training for SC/ST – Second and third week of February, 2021
- Download of call letters for Online written examination – First week of March,2021
- Online written Examination – 14th March 2021
- Declaration of result of Online Written Examination Between 20 – 31 March, 2021
- Interview April 2021 (tentative) –
- Declaration of Final Result April/May 2021 (tentative)
ECGC Recruitment – Application Fee:
- Rs. 125/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- Rs. 700 /- for all others
Age Limit (as on 01/01/2021):
- For General – 21 to 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen/Persons affected by 1984 riots – up to 5 years
- For PWBD – up to 10 years
ECGC Recruitment Category wise vacancies: 59 Posts
- SC – 09 Posts
- ST – 04 Posts
- OBC – 16 Posts
- EWS – 05 Posts
- Unreserved – 25 Posts
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
Pay Scale: 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315
ECGC Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection process is based on Online Examination and Interview.
Scheme of Online Examination:
Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs):
|Name of Test||No. of Qns & Marks||Maximum Marks
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||40 minutes|
|English Language||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||20||20||10 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||40||40 minutes|
Description Paper: (40 minutes)
|Type activity||No. of questions||Marks|
|Essay Writing||One out of two given options||20|
|Precise Writing||One out of two given options||20|
Penalty for Wrong Answers:
- There will be penalty for wrong answers marked in the Objective Tests. For each question for which a wrong answer has been given by the candidate, one fourth or 0.25 of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score.
- Candidates who have been shortlisted in the Online Examination will subsequently be called for an interview to be conducted by the Company at select Centre(s).
- The total marks allotted for interview are 60. The minimum qualifying marks in interview will not be less than 40%(35% for SC/ST/OBC/ PWBD candidates). The weightage (ratio) of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively.
- The combined final score of the candidates shall be arrived at on the basis of scores obtained by the candidates in the Online Examination and Interview.
Examination Centre: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Indore, Nagpur, Kolkata, Varanasi, Bhubaneshwar, Raipur, Guwahati, Chennai, Coimbatore, Bangalore, Kochi, Hyderabad, Vizag, Delhi, Chandigarh, Kanpur and Jaipur.
How to apply for ECGC Recruitment 2021 for Probationary Officers?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online from 1 January 2021 to 31 January 2021.
For More details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE(Application starts from 01 January 2021)