East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 – Central Hospital, East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar scheduled walk-in-interview for recruitment of Paramedical Staff in Group C for the post of Radiographer – 01 Post/ Nursing Superintendent – 05 Posts/ Lab Assistant Grade-II – 01 Post/ OT Assistant/Dresser – 02 Posts on contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/ GNM/ Diploma/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection is based on the interview. Interested and eligible students can attend the walk-in-interview from 30 September to 16 October 2020 to the mentioned venue.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020
East Coast Railway Walk-in-Interview 2020 for Paramedical Staff
|Job Role||Radiographer/ Nursing Superintendent/ Lab Assistant/ OT Assistant/ Dresser|
|Qualification||B.Sc/ GNM/ Diploma/ 10th|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.19,900 – 44,900/- per month|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Central Hospital, East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar|
|Walk-in Date||30 September to 16 October 2020|
Walk-in Details: Date: 30.09.2020 to 16.10.2020
(Excluding Saturday, Sunday & Public Holidays)
Time: 10:00 Hrs
Venue: Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer,
2nd Floor, Rail Sadan,
Note – Candidates are advised to report to the venue by 09.30 Hrs. for registration
Age Limit (as on 26.09.2020):
- Radiographer: 19 – 33 years
- Nursing Superintendent: 20 – 40 years
- Lab Assistant Grade II, OT Assistant/Dresser – 18 – 33 years
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Radiographer – 01 Post
- Nursing Superintendent – 05 Posts
- Lab Assistant Grade II – 01 Post
- OT Assistant/Dresser – 02 Posts
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and a Diploma in Radiography/ X-Ray Technician/ Radiodiagnosis Technology from recognized University.
- Certificate as registered Nurse and Midwife having passed three years course in General Nursing and Midwifery from a school of Nursing or other institution recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing)
Lab Assistant Grade II:
- 12th in Science plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) OR Certificate course in Medical Lab Technology at par with a diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT).
- Matriculation/ HSC & Certificate course in dressing from recognized Institute.
- Radiographer – Rs.29,200/-
- Nursing Superintendent – Rs.44,900/-
- Lab Assistant Grade II – Rs.21,700/-
- OT Assistant/Dresser – Rs.19,900/-
East Coast Railway Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview
How to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates are advised to bring original certificates for verification at the time of Interview along with filled application form with required documents to the following venue on 30 September to 16 October 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE
East Coast Railway Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at East Coast Railway Recruitment?
Ans. At present East Coast Railway having vacancies for Radiographer – 01 Post/ Nursing Superintendent – 05 Posts/ Lab Assistant Grade II – 01 Post/ OT Assistant/Dresser – 02 Posts
Q2.Who can apply East Coast Railway Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.Sc/ GNM/ Diploma/ 10th are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for East Coast Railway Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview from 30 September to 16 October 2020 to the mentioned venue.