East Coast Railway Apprentice Online Form 2020
East Coast Railway
1216 Apprentice Vacancies 2020
About: East Coast Railway, Railway Recruitment Cell, Bhubaneswar has given a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies under the Apprentice Act, 1961 Over East Coast Railway for the year 2019.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
East Coast Railway – one of the blue chip zones of Indian Railways came into existence in its present form with effect from 1st April 2003. Since then, the new zonal railway headquarter has been functioning at Bhubaneswar, the capital city in the state of Orissa. The geographical jurisdiction of the railway is however extended over three states encompassing almost all parts of Orissa alongwith parts of Srikakulam, Vizainagaram & Visakhapatnam districts of North Eastern Andhra Pradesh, and Bastar & Dantewada districts of Chhatisgarh State. As such, these regions with a
long coastal line are rich in mineral and other natural resources, and are on the threshold of an industrial upsurge. East Coast Railway is poised to take the lead role in meeting the increased transport demand of this region which is coming up with several mineral based industries, mega steel plants and chemical & & fertilizer plants. Ambitious plans are on the cards to augment and increase rail capacity to major ports like, Paradeep, Gopalpur & Visakhapatnam while enhancing their cargo handling facilities. To match with the anticipated growth of the industrial activity, various projects for development of rail infrastructure are currently under execution.
|Application Begin Online||07/12/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||06/01/2020|
|Last date to complete form||06/01/2020|
Application Fee: GEN/ OBC Applicants: Rs. 100/-
SC/ ST Applicants: Nil
All Female/PH Applicants: Nil
Total Posts – 1216
- East Coast Railway, Headquarter – 10
- Carriage Repair Workshop Mancheswar Bhubaneswar – 250
- Khurda Road Division -317
- Waltair Division – 553
- Sambalpur Division – 86
Age Limit: 15 to 24 Years
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- 10th Class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks from recognized Board and possess National trade certificate in relevant trade.
- For Trade Welder (Gas & Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Wiremen & Carpenter – 8th Class with National trade certificate in relevant trades
Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of merit List
How to Apply:
- Log on to the official portal i.e, https://eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in/
- On the official portal, find and hit the advertisement link
- Read the full details provided in the official East Coast Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2019 notification
- Ensure the eligibility criteria
- Pay the fee if required
- If eligible, hit the “Apply Online”
- Fill all the details in the ECoR Apprentice Application form 2020
- Pay the fee via online
- Take a print out and keep a hard copy of the application form for future reference
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
Login: Click here
Other Link: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here