East Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – ECR has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of full time General Duty Medical Practitioner/Specialists for Central cum Super Specialty Hospital. There are 5 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates MBBS + MD/MBBS + Diploma/ MS in ophthalmology/MBBS can attend this walk-in-interview on 07 December 2020 at 10.30 AM.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
East Central Railways was established in the year 1996, the headquarters of this railway is located at Hajipur, Bihar. Eastern Railway zones currently consist of the divisions viz Dhanbad, Danapur, Mughalsarai of Eastern Railway. ECR is unique in good loadings and passenger traffic and huge coal loading in the coal-bearing of Dhanbad. East-Central Railways has an individuality to act as a gateway to Nepal for international traffic export and passenger to Nepal.
“Walk-in-Interview” will be conducted by East Central Railway for engagement of full time General Duty Medical Practitioner/Specialists for Central cum Super Specialty Hospital Patna. Willing Doctors who fulfill the qualification/eligibility criteria specified below may apply for the above engagement. The engagement will be purely on Contract basis for the period of one year which can be renewed as a fresh contract on year to year basis (not extendable beyond 12 years) or till the post filled by regular Doctors selected from UPSC or the scheme is available whichever is earlier.
East Central Railway Recruitment 2020
East Central Railway Walk-In-Interview for CMP/GDMO
|Qualification||MBBS/MBBS + MD/MBBS + Diploma/ MS|
|Total Vacancies||05 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers state govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.75,000-95,000/- per month|
|Job location||Patna ( bihar)|
|Walk-In-Interview date||07 December 2020|
Venue: Conference Hall 1st floor,
Central cum Super Specialty Hospital,
ECR, Patna, Karbigahiya.
Age Limit(as on 12.11.2020):
- For General – up to 53 years
Upper age relexable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- CMP (Specialist) – 2 Posts
- CMP/GDMO – 5 Posts
For CMP (Specialist):
- Degree/Diploma in corresponding MBBS + MD(Medicine)/ MBBS + Diploma/ MS in Opthalmology. Should be registered with Medical Council of India/Medical Council of State.
- MBBS (Trained in ICU will get preference). Registered with Medical Council of India/Medical Council of State.
- For Specialist, Rs.95,000/month for the 1st Year; Rs.105,000/month for 2nd Year & onward per month.
- For GDMO, Rs.75,000/month
East Central Railway Recruitment – Selection Process:
The selection process on the basis of Written Test/Interview.
- Proof of age.
- Proof of passing MBBS (with all year marks sheet), Internship, Degree, Diploma & other educational qualifications.
- Proof of registration in Indian Medical Council/Medical Council of State.
- Experience certificate if any.
- Proof of caste in case of SC/ST candidate & non-creamy layer certificate in case of OBC candidates. (only on prescribed format for Central Government will be accepted in case of OBC).
- Mark Sheet(s) of relevant qualification(s).
- 04 (four) copies of recent passport size photograph with self signature.
- Original Pension Payment Order book & self attested copy of the same in case of Retd. Doctor. (i) Service Certificate issue by Organization on Retirement, if available.
How to apply for East Central Railway Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form, submit the filled application form along with required documents and attend the walk-in-interview on 07 December 2020 at 10.30 AM.
For more details & Application form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE