DTU Recruitment 2020 – Delhi Technological University (DTU) invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow (JRF) – 02 vacancies under the DST’s National Geospatial Chair Professor Scheme. Candidates who completed their PG Degree in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the online interview.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
DTU Recruitment 2020
Delhi Technological University (DTU) Recruitment 2020: Applications are invited as per details given below for the post of Junior Research Fellow (02 Nos) under the DST’s National Geospatial Chair Professor Scheme. The scheme involves studies, research and promotion of Geospatial Technology in the country. The post is now vacant for the balance period of 12 months and if extended till completion of the project. The decision of DST in this regard shall be final and binding.
|Job Role||Junior Research Fellow (JRF)|
|Online Interview Date||05 August 2020|
|Last Date||01 August 2020|
- PG Degree with GATE or NET in Computer Science, Information Technology, Electronics, Civil, Geoinformatics, Remote Sensing, GIS, Environment Sciences or any other field of engineering/sciences associated with remote sensing/ geo-informatics from a recognized University/ institute.
- Desirable Qualification: Working experience with remote sensing data and image processing tools
Duration of the project: 12 months and if extended till completion of the project.
Project Staff Salaries: Rs.31,000 + HRA as per DST guidelines. All service
conditions shall be as per the DST/GOI norms.
Delhi Technological University Recruitment Selection Process for JRF:
- Selection will be based on the online Interview
- Online interview will be held on 05 August 2020
- Details of conduct and timings shall be intimated separately through email.
How to apply DTU Recruitment 2020 for JRF?
All interested and eligible candidates are required to submit their complete bio-data (bio-data should include the mobile contact and Whatsapp numbers for communication in addition to email ID.) to email id [email protected] latest by 01 August 2020 at 12 PM.
Note: The subject line of the email should read “National Geospatial Chair Professor Scheme”
For More Details: Click here
Dr K. C. Tiwari,
Multidisciplinary Centre for Geoinformatics,
Delhi Technological University (Formerly DCE) Shahbad Daulatpur,
Bawana Road, Delhi – 110042