DSRVS Online Recruitment 2021 – Digital Shiksha & Rojgar Vikas Sansthan has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of DEO/Web Designer/Content Writer/Computer Networking Technician/Office Assistant. There are 433 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before the 20 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About DSRVS: Digital Shiksha & Rojar Vikas Sansthan, Tonk is a prominent Central Autonomous institute in the state of Rajasthan. Established on April 7, 2017 under Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Registered Society Registration Act vide Registration Number 06/2017. Later, as per the requirement of Aspirants, teaching departments were created at the campus in Sept 2017 and virtual and e learning was introduced during academic session 2017 with some non conventional and professional courses.
DSRVS Online Recruitment 2021
Digital Shiksha & Rojar Vikas Sansthan
DSRVS Recruitment 2021 for DEO/Web Designer/Content Writer/Computer Networking Technician/Office Assistant
|Job Role||DEO/Web Designer/Content Writer/Computer Networking Technician/Office Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||433 Posts|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||20 February 2021|
- UR/OBC/EWS- Rs. 550/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates – Rs. 400/-
Age Limit :
- For General – 18 to 35 years
- Data Entry Operator – 168 Posts
- Web Designer – 15 Posts
- Content Writer – 165 Posts
- Computer Networking Technician – 46 Posts
- Office Assistant – 39 Posts
Data Entry Operator, Office Assistant, Content Writer:
- 10+2 from a recognized board/university; Diploma in any computer course from a recognized institution.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Technical in Computer Science/ Computer Engineering/Electronics or Masters in Computer Application (MCA) from a recognized board/university.
Computer Networking Technician:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized board/university; Diploma in any computer course from a recognized institution.
DSRVS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Screening & Scrutiny of the application. Selection for engagement of apprentices would be based on percentage (%) of marks in the qualifying examination.
|Paper||Description||Total Question||Max Marks||Timing|
|Part 1 (General)||General Studies & Reasoning|
General Math’s & English
|80 (Objective)||200||90 Minute|
How to apply for DSRVS Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website along with required documents on or before 20 February 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE