DSRVS Online Recruitment 2021 – Digital Shiksha AND Rojgar Vikas Sansthan DSRVS has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Block Program Supervisor. There are 138 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before the 15 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
DSRVS: Digital Shiksha and Rojar Vikas Sansthan, Tonk is a prominent Central Autonomous institute in the state of Rajasthan. Established on April 7, 2017 under Apprenticeship Act 1961 and Registered Society Registration Act vide Registration Number 06/2017. Later, as per the requirement of Aspirants, teaching departments were created at the campus in Sept 2017 and virtual and e learning was introduced during academic session 2017 with some non conventional and professional courses.
DSRVS Online Recruitment 2021
DSRVS Recruitment Online 2021 for Block Program Supervisor
|Job Role||Block Program Supervisor|
|Total Vacancies||138 Posts|
|Salary||DSRVS.CPC – PB 2800|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||15 April 2021|
- Date and Time of opening of Online Application: 10.03.2021
- Date and Time of Closing of Online Application :15.04.2021
- UR/OBC/EWS- Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PH candidates – Rs. 350/-
- UR/EWS Category – 18 – 32 Years
- OBC Category – 18 – 35 Years
- SC/ST Category – 18 – 37 Years
- Block Program Supervisor – 138 Posts
- Must have passed a graduate from any recognized Board/University.
- Block Program Supervisor – DSRVS.CPC – PB 2800/-
DSRVS Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The scheme and syllabus for the post of Block Program Supervisor will be made available on the website of the Department.
- Document Verification (DV): All the candidates qualified for Document Verification are required to come for Document Verification.
- Those who fail to do so will not be considered for any post at the time of final selection. Candidates will have to submit copies of various documents like Matriculation Certificate, educational qualification, caste certificate, relevant document, if any relaxation is taken, etc.
- Negative Marking will be applicable and deduction of 1/3 marks will be made for each wrong MCQ answer.
|Paper Part||Questions||Total Mark||Duration|
|1. General Studies & Reasoning
2. Arithmetical & Numerical Ability.
3.Test of English Language &
|100||200 marks||2 Hours|
How to apply for DSRVS Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website along with required documents on or before 15 April 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE