Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2020 – DCI invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Dredge Cadets – 15 posts/ Trainee Marine Engineers – 15 posts/ Trainee Electrical Officers – 10 posts/ Near Coastal Voyage Trainees (GP Rating) – 15 posts on a contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of the B.E/ B.Tech/ Diploma/ 10th are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the marks/percentage. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.dredge-india.com) website on or before 03 October 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Dredging Corporation of India Limited: The Dredging Corporation of India Limited (DCI) came into existence in the year of 1976. The main objective of the DCI is to provide total dredging and allied services for the development of dredging and maritime field.DCI has its shares company at Delhi, National Stock exchanges of India, Calcutta, and Mumbai. Head Office of Dredging Corporation of India Limited is situated on the east coast of India at Visakhapatnam
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2020
Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment for Dredge Cadets/ Trainees
|Job Role||Dredge Cadets/ Trainee Marine Engineers/ Trainee Electrical Officers/ Near Coastal Voyage Trainees (GP Rating)|
|Total Vacancies||55 posts|
|Stipend||Rs.10,000-25,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||03 October 2020|
Application fee: Rs.1000/-
Note: SC/ST candidates are exempted from application fee.
- Opening date of Online Registration: 19.09.2020
- Last date of Online Registration: 03.10.2020
For Dredge Cadets/ Trainee Marine Engineers/ Trainee Electrical Officers: as on 30.09.2020
- Upper age limit: 30 years
For Near Costal Vessel Trainees: (as on 31.12.2020)
- Minimum age limit: 25 years
- Dredge Cadets: 15 posts ( UR-08,OBC-03 , SC-02, EWS-01, ST-01)
- Trainee Marine Engineers: 15 posts ( UR-08,OBC-03 , SC-02, EWS-01,ST-01)
- NCV (Trainees): 15 posts ( UR-08,OBC-03 , SC-02, EWS-01, ST-01)
- Trainee Electrical Officers: 10 posts (UR-06,OBC-02,SC-01 , EWS -01 )
For Dredge Cadets:
- Candidates should have completed a diploma in Nautical Science (DNS) from Institutes approved by D.G. Shipping.
For Trainee Marine Engineers:
- Candidates should have completed 4 years of Degree in Marine Engineering from any IMU affiliated colleges/ Institutes approved by DG Shipping.
For Trainee Electrical Officers:
- Candidates Should have completed 4 years of Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering or Electronics & Telecommunication/Communication Engineering (or)
- Electronics & Instrumentation recognized by any State or Central Government or AICTE and must have completed 4 months Electro-Technical Officer course from DG Shipping Approved Institutes
For Near Costal Vessel Trainees (GP Rating):
- Candidates should complete Minimum Xth Class Pass from recognized Education Board and Pre-Sea G.P Rating Course and passed the Exit Examination approved by D.G Shipping with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks.
- For Dredge Cadets: Rs.15,000/-
- For Trainee Electrical Officers: Rs.25,000/-
- For Trainee Marine Engineers: Rs.25,000/-
- For Near Coastal Voyage (Trainees): Rs.10,000/-
Dredging Corporation of India Selection process:
- Selection is based on the marks/percentage obtained in the prescribed qualification
How to Apply for Dredging Corporation of India Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.dredge-india.com) website from 19 September to 03 October 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE