Instajobalerts provide all the alerts of online jobs ,govt jobs, govt free job alerts, free govt job alert, govt free job, govt free job alert, all jobs alerts, govt bank jobs, free job alerts, sarkari-result, sarkari admit card, sarkari answer key, sarkari exam date, sarkari notification to keep you updated.
DRDO-CVRDE ITI Apprentice Trainee Online Form 2020
DRDO-Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE)
ITI Apprentice Trainee Vacancy 2020
About: Defense Research & Development Organization DRDO-Combat Vehicles Research and Development Establishment (CVRDE) has published notification for the recruitment of ITI Apprentice Trainee Vacancies.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
Under the provisions of the Apprentices Act, 1961, Director, Combat Vehicles Research & Development Establishment (CVRDE), Avadi, Chennai invites online applications from eligible candidates for ITI apprenticeship training as per details below:-
|Application Begin Online||——-|
|Last Date for Apply Online||03/04/2020|
|Last date to complete form||03/05/2020|
|Last date of fee payment||03/05/2020|
|Exam date||Notified soon|
|Admit Card||Notified soon|
Application Fee: General / OBC / EWS: 000/-
SC / ST / PH: 00/-
Pay fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and other payment modes.
|Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA)||23|
|Mechanic (Motor Vehicle)||05|
Age Limit (As on 01/03/2020): Minimum Age limit: 18 years, Maximum Age limit : * Unreserved category – 27 yrs,
* OBC – 30 yrs, * SC/ST – 32 yrs, * PWD – 37 yrs Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Essential Qualification: Candidates should have passed out from the ITI duly recognized by NCVT as per Gazette Notification of Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship, with minimum two years duration except for the COMPUTER OPERATOR AND PROGRAMMING ASSISTANT (COPA), PAINTER, PLUMBER and WELDER.
Selection Process: 1. ITI Apprentice Trainees: Depending upon the vacancies available in various disciplines, selection under candidates will be carried out by short listing on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying exam (ITI) followed by Screening test/Interview.
- Details of shortlisted candidates for Interview will be intimated through email & SMS. Candidates are advised to check regularly for exact date and time of interview/screening test.
- Screening test / Interview (or) both will be conducted at CVRDE, Chennai for ITI Apprentices as per dates sent through mail & SMS.
How to Apply:
1.Applications are to be submitted online through the following website: rac.gov.in
- Candidates are requested to fill up correct details against all the fields along with uploading of scanned copies of all the mandatory documents. Community certificate, address, email, and mobile Number to be clearly given to intimate interview date and selection.
- The marks obtained in the qualifying exam are to be mentioned in percentage. In case of CGPA, candidates are requested to convert the CGPA into percentage as per their university norms and the same may be verified during document verification.
- Candidates are required to bring a signed printout of the application along with the originals of the documents submitted online at the time of interview/document for verification at CVRDE, Chennai.
- Applications received by any other mode after the last date will not be accepted. Incomplete or partially filled application forms will not be accepted.
- Closing date for online registration is 21 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the news paper.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here