DRDA Odisha Online Recruitment 2021 – District Rural Development Agency, Odisha invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Gram Rozgar Sevaks at Subarnapur – 25 posts on contract basis. The selection process is based on marks obtained in 12th. Interested and eligible candidates send their application form through postal before the last date 25 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Application are invited from the eligible candidates of Subarnapur district for engagement of Gram Rozagar Sevak(GRS) under MGNREGA in different Gram Panchayats of Subarnapur district with consolidated monthly remuneration of Rs. 7000/-(Rupees Seven Thousand) only which may be revised with the approval of Government from time to time. The details regarding application are available in the Subarnapur website i.e. www.subarnanur.nic.in having following eligibility criteria.
DRDA Odisha Online Recruitment 2021
DRDA Odisha Online Recruitment 2021 for Gram Rozgar Sevaks
|Job Role||Gram Rozgar Sevaks (GRSs)|
|Total Vacancies||25 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.7,000/- per month|
|Last Date||25 April 2021|
Age Limit : 18 to 40 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 25 Posts
- Unreserved – 04 Posts (Women-01)
- Schedule Caste – 10 Posts (Women-03)
- Schedule Tribe – 11 Posts (Women-03)
- Minimum +2 or its equivalent pass with computer proficiency of”0″ level & use of odia language in Computer.
DRDA Odisha Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process for Gram Rozgar Sevak:
- Selection will be strictly on the basis of the mark obtained in the 10+2 examination.
- Marks secured in the fourth optional shall not be included. Provided that, in case two or more candidates secure the same marks without 4 optional in +2 or its equivalent examination
How to Apply DRDA Odisha Online Recruitment 2021 for Gram Rozgar Sevaks?
All interested and eligible candidates send their filled application form in prescribed format along with attested photocopies of the relevant certificate should be sent only through registered post/speed post to the following postal address on or before 25 April 2021 till 5:30 PM.
Postal Address: The Project Director,
District Rural Development Agency (DRDA),
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE