DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020 – Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing), Puducherry invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Stenographer Grade-II for 22 vacancies. Candidates who pass 12th class are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing)DPAR, Puducherry
|Job Role||Stenographer Grade-II|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Level – 4 in the Pay Matrix|
|Total Vacancies||22 Posts|
|Last Date||31 August 2020|
Age Limit (as on 31.08.2020): 18 to 32 years
Upper age limit is relaxable by:
- MBC/ OBC/ EBC/ BCM/ BT: 3 years
- SC: 5 years
- PwD: 10 years
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 22 Posts
- UR – 11 posts
- MBC – 03 posts
- SC – 03 posts
- OBC – 02 posts
- EBC – 01 post
- BCM – 01 post
- BT – 01 post
For Stenographer Grade-II
- Candidates should pass HSC (12th Pass) from a recognized board or university
- Stenography in English in Lower grade
- A pass in Typewriting Skills in Tamil/ Malayalam/ Telugu in Lower Grade and English in higher grade.
DPAR Puducherry Recruitment Selection Process for Stenographer:
- Selection will be based on the Competitive Examination consists of Stenography Test/ Typewriting Test and The Merit List
- Stenography test of dictation in English at a speed of 80 words per mins for 10 mins for max marks of 100.
- Typewriting test for max marks of 50 in regional language opted viz., Tamil/ Malayalam/ Telugu at speed of 30 words per min for min in computer.
- Merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained by the applicants both in Part A and Part B for a total of 150
How to Apply DPAR Puducherry Recruitment 2020 for Stenographer?
All interested and eligible candidates submit the duly filled in application form along with self-attested copies of the relevant certificates to the following postal address on or before 31 August 2020 at 05:45 PM.
Note: Superscribing on the cover as Application for Recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-II
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE
The Under Secretary to Govt (DP & AR),
Department of Personnel and Administrative Reforms (Personnel Wing),
Puducherry – 605001