DME Assam Recruitment 2020 – Directorate of Medical Education, (DME) Assam invites the online application form for the post of Staff Nurse – 150 posts under the establishment of the Superintendent, Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/GNM within the age limit of 18 to 38 years are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
DME Assam Recruitment 2020
DME Assam Recruitment 2020 for Staff Nurse
Online applications are invited from the intending eligible candidates, who are citizens of India, ordinarily resident of Assam for the posts of Staff Nurse as shown below under the establishment of the Superintendent, Assam Medical College Hospital, Dibrugarh which will be available at the official web site of Director of Medical Education, Assam from 08/08/2020 to 17/08/2020 till midnight.
|Job Role||Staff Nurse|
|Job Category||State Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||150 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt Jobs|
|Salary||Rs.14,000-60,500 + GP 6,800|
|Application Starting Date||08 August 2020|
|Last Date||17 August 2020|
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2020): Candidate should not be less than 18 years and not above 38 years as on 01.01.2020. The upper age limit for different reserved categories is relaxable as per existing Govt. Rules.
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 150 Posts
- UR – 61 posts
- OBC/MOBC – 40 posts
- SC – 11 posts
- STP-15 posts
- STH – 8 posts
- EWS – 15 posts
- PwD – 6 posts
- B. Sc. Nursing/ GNM Course passed from any nursing school/ institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council and have registered with the Assam Nurses, Midwives and Health Visitors Council
How to Apply for DME Assam Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.dme.assam.gov.in) from 08 August to 17 August 2020 till midnight.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
The following documents in original will have to be produced at the time of document verification if called for and photocopies of all certificates etc. are to be submitted:
- 2 copies of passport size colour photograph which is uploaded during filling up of online application form submission.
- Admit card of HSLC or birth certificate for age proof.
- All marks sheets and pass certificate
- Nursing Council Registration Certificate (wherever applicable)
- Caste certificate (wherever applicable)
- Divyang certificate (wherever applicable)
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS)
- Permanent residentship certificate
DME Assam Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at DME Assam Recruitment?
Ans. At present DME Assam having vacancies for Staff Nurse – 150 posts
Q2.Who can apply for DME Assam Vacancies?
Ans.Candidates who completed B.Sc/ GNM are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for DME Assam Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates can apply online at (www.dme.assam.gov.in) before 17 August 2020