DFDA Goa Online Recruitment 2021 – Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration has a release the job notification for the post of Food Safety Officer, Assistant Chemist (Food), Assistant Chemist (Drugs), Pharmacist, Laboratory Assistant, Junior Stenographer, Lower Division Clerk, Driver, Multi Tasking Staff for 65 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th/Diploma/UG/PG can apply for these posts.Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through postal on or before 24 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
DFDA GOA (Directorate of Food and Drugs Administration), Government of Goa was established in the year 1991, the role of the FDA is to implementing and enforcing the food and drugs which includes checking the quality of the food and drugs. DFDA check the products in the lab and then they give the approval to the seller to sell the products within the state or outside the state to the public.
DFDA Goa Online Recruitment 2021
DFDA Goa Online Recruitment 2021 for Food Safety Officer/Asst Chemist/Pharmacist/Lab Asst/MTS/LDC/ Jr Stenographer/Driver
|Job Role||Food Safety Officer/Asst Chemist/Pharmacist/Lab Asst/MTS/LDC/ Jr Stenographer/Driver|
|Total Vacancies||65 Posts|
|Salary||Level 1-5 of pay of 7th CPC|
|Job Location||Bambolim (Goa)|
|Last Date||24 March 2021|
- Food Safety Officer: 19 posts
- Assistant Chemist (Food): 11 posts
- Assistant Chemist (Drugs): 8 posts
- Pharmacist: 7 posts
- Laboratory Assistant: 4 posts
- Junior Stenographer: 1 posts
- Lower Division Clerk: 8 posts
- Driver: 2 posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff: 5 posts
Food Safety Officer:
- A Degree in Food Technology or Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Degree in Medicine from a recognized University
Assistant Chemist (Food):
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry or Microbiology or Food and Drugs from a recognized University
- Not less than one year of experience in the analysis of food or liquor
Assistant Chemist (Drugs):
- Graduate in Pharmacy or Pharmaceutical Chemistry from a recognized University
- Not less than three years experience in the analysis of drugs in a reputed pharmaceutical manufacturing company
- Diploma in Pharmacy from Board of Technical Education or Degree in Pharmacy from recognized University
- Should be registered with the State Council of Pharmacy
- Matriculation or it’s equivalent with Science subject.
- Successful completion of Lab.Asstt/Lab.Technician Course from a recognized institution
Junior Stenographer & Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- Higher Secondary School Certificate or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board / Institution
- Should be Computer Literate, Speed of 100 words p.m. in shorthand & 35 words p.m. on computer typewriting
- Passed the Secondary School Certificate Examination from a recognized Board / Institution.
- Driving licence for light vehicle
- Unblemished experience of at least two years in the line
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS):
- Secondary School Examination Certificate from recognized Board
Note: For all above qualification Knowledge of Marathi is needed
- Food Safety Officer /Asst Chemist (Food)(Drugs) / Pharmacist: Level 5 of pay of 7th CPC (Rs.29,200/-)
- Laboratory Assistant / Junior Stenographer: Level 4 of pay of 7th CPC (Rs.25,500/-)
- Lower Division Clerk / Driver: Level 2 of pay of 7th CPC (Rs.19,900/-)
- Multi-Tasking Staff: Level 1 of pay of 7th CPC (Rs.18,000/-)
DFDA Goa Online Recruitment 2021– Selection Process:
- Selection of the candidates shall be determined in accordance with the marks obtained by each candidate in written examination as per merit. The eligible candidates will have to clear written examination.
- The total marks of written examination shall be 100 and duration of examination shall be two hours.
How to apply for DFDA Goa Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates should duly filled the application form along with the required documents and send it to the given postal address from 01 March 2021 to 24 March 2021 between 10.00 a.m. to 3.00 p.m. daily.
Postal Address: Directorate of Food & Drugs Administration Government of Goa,
Dhanwantari, Opp. The Shrine of Holy Cross,
Bambolim, Goa – 403 202
For more details & Application form: CLIC HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE