Delhi Shelter Board Recruitment 2021 – Delhi Shelter Board has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer in Civil and Electrical fields. There are 100 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 23 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About Delhi Shelter Board: Delhi Urban Shelter Improvement Board functions under the control of Govt. of NCT of Delhi and is primarily functioning under the purview of the DUSIB Act,2010. This act empowers the DUSIB to notify certain areas as Slums, where with the passage of time, the buildings have become dilapidated and the basic civic services are missing. Apart from this, DUSIB has been also assigned the role of looking after the Jhuggie Jhomprie squatter settlements / clusters by way of provision of civic amenities and their resettlement too. The Slum & JJ Department was not set up under any statute, but as part of the MCD in 1962. The department was entrusted with the work of operating the provisions of Slum Areas (Improvement & Clearance) Act,1956.
Delhi Shelter Board Recruitment 2021
Delhi Shelter Board Recruitment for Junior Engineer
|Job Role||Junior Engineer (JE)|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 35,400/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Application Last Date||23 December 2020|
- Last date of Closing application: 23.12.2020 at 6:00 pm
- Opening date of online Application: 14.12.2020 at 4:00 pm
- For UR – 18 to 27 years
- For OBC – 18 to 30 years
- For SC/ST – 18 to 32 years
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 85 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 15 Posts
Junior Engineer (Civil):
- Degree in Civil Engineering or Diploma in Civil Engineering with two years’ experience.
Junior Engineer (Electrical):
- Degree in Electrical Engineering or Diploma in Electrical Engineering with two years’ experience.
- Candidates should possess the required Academic/Technical qualification from a recognized Board/University/Institute on or before date of issuing of advertisement for applying against the post advertised as given above
Salary: Rs. 35,400/- per month
Delhi Shelter Board Recruitment 2020 Selection Process:
- The selection process will be based on qualification, Experience, Interview.
- Qualification: The Qualification is for 70 Marks, Experience is for 10 Marks, Interview is 20 Marks and Total is 100 Marks.
- Interview: The personal Intelligence is for 10 marks and marks for technical knowledge in field is for 10 marks.
How to apply for Delhi Shelter Board Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 23 December 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE