Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 – Delhi Police has released the notification for the post of Constable (Executive) (Male & Female) for 5,846 vacancies through direct recruitment examination for the year 2020. Candidates with the qualification of 10+12 (Senior Secondary) both male and female candidates are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the Computer Based Examination, Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT).
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020
Delhi Police Recruitment for Constable2020 :
|Qualification||10+12 (Senior Secondary)|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 5,200 – 20,200/- + GP Rs. 2,000/-|
|Application Starting Date & Last Date||01 Aug to 07 september 2020|
Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 Exam Dates
Constable (Executive) Male and Female in Delhi Police Examination-2020
- Dates for submission of online applications: 01-08-2020 to 07-09-2020
- Last date and time for receipt of online application: 07-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment: 09-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan: 11-09-2020 (23:30)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank): 14-09-2020
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 27-11-2020 to 14-12-2020
Vacancies Details: Total – 5,846 Posts
- Constable (Exe) – Male (Open) – 3433 Posts
- Constable (Exe) – Male Ex-Servicemen (Others) – 226 Posts
- Constable (Exe) – Male Ex-Servicemen (Commando) – 243 Posts
- Constable (Exe) Female – 1944 Posts
Age Limit: 18 to 25 years
- For General Category: 40 years
- For OBC: 43 years
- For SC/ST: 45 years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Application Fee: Rs.100/-
Note: No Fee for SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman/Women candidates.
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card / Credit Card / Net Banking Fee Mode Only.
- 10+2 (Senior Secondary) pass from a recognized board
- Candidate must possess a valid driving license for LMV (Motor cycle or car) for the post of Const. (Exe). Male in Delhi Police as on the date of PE&MT Learner License is not acceptable.
Note: Both Male and Female candidates can eligible to apply.
- Height: 170 cm
- Chest : 81 cm- 85 cm
- Height: 157 cm
Delhi Police Recruitment Selection Process for Constable (Executive):
- The selection process is based on Computer Based Examination (100 marks), Physical Endurance & Measurement Tests (PE&MT) (Qualifying Nature).
Computer Based Examination:
- The computer-based examination will consist of one objective type paper containing 100 questions carrying 100 marks
- The question paper for the computer-based examination will be conducted in Hindi and English only
|A||General Knowledge/Current Affairs||50|
|D||Computer Fundamentals, MS Excel, MS Word, Communication, Internet, WWW and Web Browsers etc||10|
Note – There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer
How to Apply Delhi Police Recruitment 2020 for Constable?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at (http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/) website. The application starting and last date will be announced soon.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Official website: Click here