Instajobalerts provide all the alerts of online jobs ,govt jobs, govt free job alerts, free govt job alert, govt free job, govt free job alert, all jobs alerts, govt bank jobs, free job alerts, sarkari-result, sarkari admit card, sarkari answer key, sarkari exam date, sarkari notification to keep you updated.
Delhi Metro Various Post Recruitment Online Form 2019
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited (DMRC)
Various Post Recruitment 2019
Advt No. : DMRC/HR/RECTT./I/2019 Short Details of Notification
About: Delhi Metro Rail Corporation DMRC, Delhi Are Invited to Online Application Form for the Various Post Recruitment 2019.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Ltd, a Joint Venture company with equal equity participation of the Govt. of India and the Govt. of the National Capital Territory of Delhi, has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail-based Mass Rapid Transit System, for Delhi-NCR. The Delhi Metro Rail Corporation, the Lifeline of Delhi, prides itself on its ability to nurture its employees through its unique work culture. Today, DMRC empowered by about 14,500 employees, with MRTS activities spread over Delhi-NCR, carry about 3 million passengers per day. In addition to the above, DMRC is involved in providing consultancy services to a number of cities, within India and abroad.
Applications are, hereby, invited from young and dynamic persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & NonExecutive posts in DMRC.
|Application Begin Online||14/12/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||20/01/2020|
|Last date to complete form||20/01/2020|
|Last date of fee payment||20/01/2020|
|Exam date||Notified soon|
|Admit Card||Notified soon|
Application Fee: General / OBC/EWS: 500/-
Pay fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and other payment modes.
|Vacancy Details Total 1492 Post|
|RE01||Assistant Manager (Electrical)||07||01||05||02||01||16||Engineering Degree BE / B.Tech with 60% Marks in Related Stream / Post with Two Years Experience|
|RE02||Assistant Manager (S&T)||06||0||0||02||01||09|
|RE03||Assistant Manager (Civil)||05||01||03||02||01||12|
|RE04||Assistant Manager (Operation)||05||0||01||01||02||09||Engineering Degree BE / B.Tech /MBA with 60% Marks in Related Trade with Two Years Experience|
|RE05||Assistant Manager (Architect)||02||0||01||0||0||03||Bachelor Degree in Architecture with 60% Marks in Related Trade and Two Years Experience|
|RE06||Assistant Manager (Traffic)||01||0||0||0||0||01||Master Degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Economics / Transport Planning / BE / B.Tech with 60% Marks in Related Trade and Two Years Experience|
|RE07||Assistant Manager (Stores)||03||0||01||0||0||04||Engineering Degree BE / B.Tech with 60% Marks in Related Trade with Two Years Experience|
|RE08||Assistant Manager (Finance)||01||0||0||0||02||03||CA / ICWA with Two Years Experience|
|RE09||Assistant Manager (Legal)||02||0||01||0||0||03||Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) with 2 Year Experience.|
|RNE01||Junior Engineer (Electrical)||11||02||0||11||02||26||Three Year Diploma in Engineering in Related Trade.|
|RNE02||Junior Engineer (Electronics)||27||06||09||11||13||66|
|RNE03||Junior Engineer (Civil)||25||05||15||07||07||59|
|RNE04||Junior Engineer (Environment)||05||0||02||01||0||08|
|RNE05||Junior Engineer (Stores)||04||0||01||0||0||05|
|RNE06||Fire Inspector||03||0||02||01||01||07||Bachelor Degree in Science B.Sc with One Year Fire Safety Course|
|RNE07||Architect Assistant||03||0||01||0||0||04||Diploma in Architecture|
|RNE08||Assistant Programmer||11||02||04||04||02||23||Bachelor Degree BCA / B.Sc / Diploma with 60% Marks in Related Trade with 2 Years Experience|
|RNE09||Legal Assistant||04||0||0||01||0||05||Bachelor Degree in Law LLB with 50% Marks|
|RNE10||Customer Relation Assistant (CRA)||187||38||57||58||46||386||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Computer Application Course|
|RNE11||Accounts Assistant||21||04||13||08||02||48||Bachelor Degree B.Com with 2 Years Experience|
|RNE12||Stores Assistant||05||0||02||01||0||08||Engineering Diploma / B.Sc in Related Trade with 2 Years Experience|
|RNE13||Assistant / CC||03||0||01||0||0||04||Post Graduate Diploma / Graduation in Journalism Mass Communication|
|RNE14||Office Assistant||04||0||03||01||0||08||Bachelor Degree BA / B.Sc / B.Com with 2 Years Experience|
|RNE15||Stenographer||06||0||03||0||0||09||Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with One Year Course in Office Management and Secretariat Practice English Shorthand 80 wpm / English Typing 40 wpm|
|RNE16||Maintainer Electrician||49||10||14||28||0||101||ITI in Related Trade from Any Recognized University / Institute|
|RNE17||Maintainer Electronic Mechanic||86||14||0||0||44||144|
|CE01||Assistant Manager Electrical||01||0||0||0||0||01||Engineering Degree BE / B.Tech with 60% Marks in Related Trade with Two Years Experience|
|CE02||Assistant Manager S&T||09||01||03||02||02||17|
|CE03||Assistant Manager IT||05||0||01||01||0||07||MCA / BE / B.Tech with 60% Marks in Related Trade with Two Years Experience|
|CE04||Assistant Manager Civil||30||07||20||09||07||73||Bachelor Engineering Degree BE / B.Tech with 60% Marks in Related Trade and Two Years Experience|
|CE05||Assistant Manager Finance||05||0||02||01||0||08||CA / ICWA and Two Years Experience|
|CNE01||Junior Engineer Electrical||54||12||27||17||10||120||Engineering Three Year Diploma in Related Trade|
|CNE02||Junior Engineer Electronics||58||12||24||17||14||125|
|CNE03||Junior Engineer Civil||81||13||16||19||10||139|
|CNE04||Assistant Programmer||01||0||0||0||0||01||Bachelor Degree BCA / B.Sc / Diploma with 60% Marks in Related Trade and Two Years Experience|
|CNE05||Architect Assistant||06||01||02||01||0||10||Diploma in Architecture|
|CNE06||Assistant / CC||03||0||0||0||0||03||Bachelor Degree / PG Diploma in Journalism & Mass Communication|
Age Limit As on 01/12/2019: Minimum Age : 18 Years.
Maximum Age : 28 Years for Post Code (CNE-01,02,03,05,06)
Maximum Age : 30 Years (All Other Post)
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
Pay scale: Rs. The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time.
Selection Process: For Executive cadre posts, viz., under SECTION ‘A’ & ‘C’ (for post codes RE01 to RE09 and CE01 to CE05), the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process –CBT (two papers), Group Discussion &/or Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in
Executive(Technical/Non-technical) category, as the case may be. For Non- Executive posts, viz. under SECTION ‘B’ & ‘D’ (for post codes RNE01 to RNE09, RNE11 to 14 and CNE01 to CNE06), the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (two papers), followed by Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard For the posts of Customer Relations Asstt., viz. RNE10, the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – CBT (two papers), Psycho test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard. For the posts of Stenographer, viz. RNE15, the selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process – CBT (two papers), Skill Test (qualifying only) followed by Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard. For the Maintainers posts (Electrician, Electronic Mechanic, and Fitter) under, viz., RNE16 to RNE18, the selection methodology will comprise a two-stage process – CBT (One paper), followed by Medical Examination in the prescribed medical standard.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be offered any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation shall be final on this issue. Dates of CBT examination, result and all recruitment related information shall be available only on Website: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
How to Apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted and there shall be no need to submit any hard copies of the uploaded documents.
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID and valid mobile number. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/HR/RECTT./I/2019”.
- He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to know the eligibility, age criteria, etc.
- On Successful Completion of registration an application sequence No. and password will be generated. (User id & password shall be received on e-mail and mobile number).
- Candidates should fill up the application form having all the details relating to age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of: –
- a) Recent passport size color photo (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- b) Recent scanned signature (maximum of 80 KB Size in JPEG/JPG format)
- c) Category/Caste certificate (OBC/SC/ST/EWS/PwBD)-maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format.
- d) Date of birth proof document as per guidelines (Maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- e) Qualifying marks certificate/Last Semester marks sheet (maximum 1 MB size, in JPG/JPEG format).
- f) Credit/Debit Card/Net banking etc. for transaction of exam fee, as only online payment is applicable.
- Applicant must read declaration and preview application form before submission, also they can take a print out of the application form.
- Applicant will be redirected to payment gateway post submission of application form. After successful transaction a payment acknowledgment slip (with unique application sequence number, transaction ID, applicant name, category, exam fee and post applied for) will be generated and should be downloaded for any future communication regarding application form.
- Until the payment is successfully made, the candidate will not be registered for the test.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Answer key / objection: Click here
Admit card: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Login: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here