Currency Note Press Recruitment 2021 – Currency Note Press has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Welfare Officer and Supervisor. There are 02 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 11 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Currency Note Press: Two of the currency note printing presses are owned by the Government of India and two are owned by the Reserve Bank, through its wholly owned subsidiary, the Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Ltd. (BRBNML). The government owned presses are at Nasik (Western India) and Dewas (Central India). The Department has planning division; resource management and remittance of treasure division; note processing and data analysis division; note exchange division; currency chest division; security and discipline cell; inspection follow-up, co-ordination and development division; staff cell, administration division; and forged note vigilance cell and the museum cell.
Currency Note Press Recruitment 2021
Currency Note Press Recruitment 2021 for Welfare Officer/Supervisor
|Job Role||Welfare Officer/Supervisor|
|Total Vacancies||02 Posts|
|Experience||1-2 Years Experience|
|Salary||Rs.26,000- 1,10,000/- per month|
|Job Location||Nasik (maharastra)|
|Application Last Date||11 January 2021|
- For General/OBC(NCL)/ EWS – Rs.600/-
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Servicemen – Rs.200/-
Age Limit (as on 11.01.2021):
- For General – 18 to 30 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 3 years
- For SC/ST – up to 5 years
- For PWD – up to 10 years
- Welfare Officer – 01 Post
- Supervisor (Official Language) – 01 Post
For Welfare Officer:
- Degree or Diploma course recognized by Maharashtra State, as per Maharashtra Welfare Officers (duties, qualifications and conditions of service)
- Possesses adequate knowledge of Marathi language.
- Experience: Minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in any industry / Factory as Welfare Officer/Personnel Officer/HR Executive in HR or Welfare Dept.
For Supervisor (Official Language):
- Master’s Degree from a recognised University/Institute in Hindi or English with Hindi/English subject at Graduate level (i.e. Hindi in case of the candidate is post-graduate in English & vice-versa.
- Experience: One year experience in translation from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Welfare Officer – Rs.29,000- 1,10,000/month
- Supervisor (Official Language) – Rs.26,000- 1,00,000/month
Currency Note Press Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Selection for the posts will be done through examination which will be conducted “Online”. The online test will be of objective type comprise of concerned discipline area and Other subject. The online examination shall be the qualify based examination for merit purpose.
- Total marks of the online test will be 240. There will be no negative marking for Online examination. The duration of the examination is 02 hours.
|Name of Test||No.of Qs.||Marks||Duration|
(Labour Welfare & Labour Laws – Factories Act,
EPF, ESI, Trade Union Act, ID Act, Collective
Bargaining, Wage & Recognition, Industrial
Relations, working conditions Safety, Health &
Environment, Social Security issues etc.)
|General Awareness||40||40||120 Minutes|
|English Language||40||40||120 Minutes|
|Logical Reasoning||40||40||120 Minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||120 Minutes|
|Name of Test||No.of Qs.||Marks||Duration|
Test of Domain knowledge which includes Hindi to
English and vice-versa translation skills (Which
includes Hindi & English comprehension).
|General Awareness (with special emphasis on
|General Hindi||40||40||120 Minutes|
|General English||40||40||120 Minutes|
|General Knowledge / Current Affairs||40||40||120 Minutes|
- The test will be in bilingual form i.e. Hindi & English language except the English language section which will be available only in English.
Bhopal, Nashik(Maharashtra), Hyderabad, Kolkata, Mumbai, New Delhi-NCR
How to apply for Currency Note Press Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website along with required documents on or before 11 January 2021.
For More Details & Apply: Click here
Official Website: Click here