CTET December Exam Online Form 2019
About: Central Board of Secondary Education CBSE Are Finally Invited to Online Application Form for the Teacher Eligibility Test CTET December 2019 Examination. Huge 2 Year BTC and B.Ed Candidate Are Waiting for the Application Form.
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary ,full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
CBSE will release the detailed notification on CTET December 2019 on August 19, 2019. The notification reads “The detailed Information Bulletin containing details of examination, syllabus, languages, eligibility criteria, examination fee, examination cities and important dates will be available on CTET official website www.ctet.nic.in from 19-08-2019.”
The candidates are advised to download the CTET 2019 information bulletin only from the official website and read the same carefully before applying.
The application process for CTET December 2019 will commence on August 19, 2019. The last date to submit online applications for CTET 2019 is September 18, 2019. The last date to make the online fee payment is September 23, 2019.
The notification further states “The aspiring candidates have to apply online only through CTET website www.ctet.nic.in. The online application process will start from 19-08-2019. The last date for submitting online application is 18-09-2019 and fee can be paid upto 23-09- 2019 till 15.30 PM.”
|Application Begin Online||19/08/2019|
|Last Date for Apply Online||18/09/2019 (25/09/2019)|
|Last date to complete form||18/09/2019 (25/09/2019)|
|Last date of fee payment||23/09/2019 (30/09/2019)|
|Result Date||Notified soon|
Application Fee: General / OBC : 700/-
SC / ST / PH : 350/-
Application Fee Both Paper
General / OBC : 1200/-
SC / ST / PH : 600/-
Pay the Examination Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Pay the Exam Fee Through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking, Fee Mode Only.
Eligibility CTET December 2019
Primary Stage (Class I to V)
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education as per NCTE 2002 Norms OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed) OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with 50% Marks and 1 Year B.Ed Examination OR
- Graduation and passed or appearing in final year of two year Diploma in Elementary Education
Secondary Stage (Class VI to VIII)
- Bachelor Degree and passed or appearing in final year of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (by whatever name known). OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR
- Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE Norms OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR
- Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year B.Ed. / (B.Ed Special Education)
Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
How to Apply: Step 1 – Filling Application Form
- Visit the official website, http://ctet.nic.in
- Click on “Apply for CTET 2019”
- Enter personal details in the form, as mentioned in the class 10 certificate.
- Choose any 3 exam centers, preferred language and paper option
- Fill academic, communication and other required details and enter security text.
Step 2 – Uploading Photograph and Signature
- Once done, upload the photograph in the prescribed format and in jpeg format.
- Upload the signature in jpeg format.
Step 3 – Paying the Application Fee
- After the uploading of images, automatically redirected to the fee payment page
- Choose the payment option; whether onlineor through e-challan
- For online payment, select payment gateway (debit card/credit card/net banking)
- For offline payment, download the e-challan and deposit the fee in Canara Bank or Syndicate Bank.
Step 4 – Print Confirmation Page
- A preview of the final page will be displayed on the screen.
- Print it for a record and future processes.
- Hard copy must not be sent to CTET office.
CTET 2019 Admit Card/ Hall Ticket
CTET 2019 Admit Card will release on December,2019 on the official website. Particulars on the admit card should match the details given on the confirmation page. Candidates are advised to check all details on the admit card for any discrepancies and report to the authority regarding any corrections.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Admit card: Click here
Online correction: Click here
Apply Online: Click here
Login: Click here
Pay Exam fee: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here