CPRI Recruitment 2020 – Central Power Research Institute (CPRI) Job notification announced for the post of Engineering Officer.There are total 11 Posts.Intrested candidate can apply before 6 november 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
CPRI Recruitment 2020
Central Power Research Institute (CPRI)
|Job Role||Engineering Officer|
|Total Posts||11 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.44,900-1,42,400/- per Month|
|Job location||Across India|
|Application Starting Date||12 October 2020|
|Last Date||06 November 2020|
- Last date for receiving Application: 06.11.2020
- Cut-Off Date for the purpose of Educational qualification, Upper Age limit: 06.11.2020
- Date of MCQ Test and Availability of Admit cards on the website: Informed Later
- Announcing the list of selected candidates: Will be notified later
Age limit (As on 06.11.2020):
- Engineering Officer: Below 30 years
- Technician: Below 28 years
- Age relaxation as per government policy
- BE/ B. Tech with First Class in Electrical /Electrical & Electronics/Mechanical/Metallurgy / Civil / Chemical Engineering/ Computer Science With an aggregate minimum of 65% or 6.84/10 CGPA.
- Candidates applying with qualification of AMIE should have 65% marks or CGPA 6.84 in
Section B alone.
- The candidates applying for the post essentially shall possess valid GATE score for the year 2019/2020.
Technician: 2 year ITI certificate in Electrician Trade
Probation Period: Probation for all the posts will be initially for a period of 2 years.
CPRI Recruitment Selection process:
- The selection is on the basis of their valid GATE Score (2019/2020) in the order of merit.
- CPRI reserves the right to fix the cutoff GATE score for ranking.
Application Fee: Rs. 200/- (SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM/Women and Departmental Candidates)
Examination Centre: Bangalore only.
How to apply for CPRI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position by sending the application form with required documents to following postal address latest by 6 November 2020.
For More details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE