COMFED Recruitment 2020 – The Bihar State Milk Co-Operative Federation Ltd. (COMFED) invites online application for the post of Veterinary Officer for 29 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of BVSC or BVSC & AH/ MVSC are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested candidates can apply online at (www.sudha.coop) on or before 20 September 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
COMFED Recruitment 2020
COMFED Recruitment 2020 for Veterinary Officer
Online applications are invited from eligible persons for the post of Veterinary officer with below mentioned details on pemanent basis for COMFED, its unit and its affiliated milk union.The prescribed detail of post, qualification, experience, roster is indicated below:
|Job Role||Veterinary Officer|
|Qualification||BVSC or BVSC& AH/ MVSC|
|Total Vacancies||29 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.9300-34800/- + GP 5400/-|
|Last Date||20 September 2020|
Important dates to remember:
- Date of Commencement of online application for the post: 20.08.2020
- Last Date for online submission of application for the post: 20.09.2020
- Last Date for editing the online application for the post and to take print out: 20.09.2020
- For Gen/OBC candidates: Rs.700/-
- For SC/ST candidates: Rs.350/-
Mode of Payment: Online through SBI net banking.
- Unreserved UR: 18 – 37 years
- Unreserved UR (W), BC(M & W) EBC(M & W): 18 – 40 years
- SC & ST (M & W): 18 – 42 years
Note: Maximum age- 5 years relaxation shall be given to those candidate working in COMFED or its union subject to his experience
Category Wise Vacancies: Total – 29 Posts
- UR-06 posts
- UR(W)-06 posts
- EBC-04 posts
- SC-6 posts
- ST-1 post
- EBC(W)-2 posts
- SC(W)-2 posts
- BC-1 post
- EWS-1 post
- Degree in Vet. Science from a recognised university/institute.
- Post graduate in Vet. science will be an added advantage. He should have three years experience in farmer’s organisation/ Animal Health & Disease Control.
COMFED Recruitment Selection Process for Veterinary Officer:
- Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test/Interview.
- Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonial in original at the time of Interview.
The qualification, Work Experience & interview for the post of Veterinary officer are as below:-
|Particulars of Qualification||Marks|
|BVSC or BVSC& AH||50|
|Experience with Comfed 05 Marks for completed one year and a maximum of 25 Marks||25|
How to Apply COMFED Recruitment for Veterinary Officer?
All interested and eligible candidates apply for this position online at COMFED official website (http://www.sudha.coop) on or before 20 September 2020.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Apply: CLICK HERE