Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 – Cochin Shipyard Limited invites online job application from the eligible candidates for the post of Technician (Vocational) Apprentices – 08 posts, Trade Apprentices – 350 posts for undergoing one-year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961. Candidates who completed VHSE/ ITI are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Cochin Shipyard Limited- In India, it has the largest shipbuilding and maintenance Company. It was founded in 1972. Headquarters is in Kochi, India. It provides services in Ship design, Shipbuilding and Ship repair. Their products are Tankers, Bulk carriers, Platform supply vessels, Patrol boats and diving support vessels. It also trains engineering graduates in the field of Marine Engineering.
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 for Technician/Trade Apprentices: Cochin Shipyard Limited (CSL), a listed premier Mini Ratna Company of Govt. of India, invites Online application from eligible Vocational/ITI holders, for undergoing one year Apprenticeship training under the Apprenticeship Act 1961.
|Job Role||Technician/Trade Apprentices|
|Job Category||Kerala Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Kochi (Kerala)|
|Application Starting Date||15 July 2020|
|Last Date||04 August 2020|
Age Limit: Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules.
APPLICATION FEE: Nil
Post Wise Vacancies:
Category – I Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:
- Accounting & Taxation – 1 post
- Customer Relationship Management – 2 posts
- Electrical & Electronic Technology – 1 post
- Food & Restaurant Management – 3 posts
- Basic Nursing and Palliative care – 1 post
Category – II Trade Apprentices:
- Electrician – 47 posts
- Fitter – 36 posts
- Welder – 47 posts
- Machinist – 10 posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 15 posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 14 posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanic) – 6 posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) – 4 posts
- Painter (Genl.) – 10 posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 10 posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 47 posts
- Shipwright Wood (Carpenter) – 20 posts
- Mechanic Diesel – 37 posts
- Fitter Pipe (Plumber) – 37 posts
- Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic – 10 posts
For Technician (Vocational) Apprentices:
- Pass in Vocational Higher Secondary Education (VHSE) in the concerned vocation.
- Discipline: Accounting & Taxation/ Customer Relationship Management/ Electrical & Electronic Technology/ Food & Restaurant Management/ Basic Nursing and Palliative care
For Trade Apprentices:
- Pass in ITI in the concerned trade. Certificate/Provisional National Trade Certificate (NTC) in the designated trades that are approved for undergoing Apprenticeship Training.
- Designated Trades: Electrician/ Fitter/ Welder/ Machinist/ Electronic Mechanic/ Instrument Mechanic/ Draughtsman/ Painter/ Mechanic Motor Vehicle/ Sheet Metal Worker/ Shipwright Wood/ Mechanic Diesel/ Fitter Pipe/ Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
- Technician Apprentices: Rs.9,000/-
- Trade Apprentices: Rs.8,000/-
Cochin Shipyard Recruitment Selection Process for Technician/Trade Apprentices:
A. Only candidates who are domicile of Kerala shall be considered. Short-listing of candidates for selection will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the basic prescribed qualification as applicable to the respective disciplines. In case, same percentage of marks is secured by more than one candidate in prescribed qualification, relative merit shall be decided based on seniority in age.
B. Candidates short-listed for the certificate verification prior to selection should bring the print out of online application form (possessing unique registration number) duly signed, original certificates towards proof of age, qualification, caste, disability (if any) etc and self attested copies of all these certificates, for verification and their candidature shall be considered on the strength of the original certificates. In case of failure to produce the original certificates, the candidature shall be rejected.
C. Those candidates who successfully complete certificate verification shall be provisionally
considered for selection against the notified seats in the order of merit/reservation, subject to Medical fitness.
How to Apply Cochin Shipyard Recruitment 2020 for Technician/Trade Apprentices?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online through the User Manual published in the link www.cochinshipyard.com (Careers Page) from 15 July 2020 to 04 August 2020.
Note: The application consists of two phases – One time Registration in the SAP E-recruitment portal of CSL and Submission of application against the seat applicable.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here