CITD Recruitment 2020 – Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD) invites online application form from eligible candidates for the post of Senior Engineer/ Engineer/ PS to Principal Director – 09 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.citdindia.org) website on or before 28 September 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
CITD Recruitment 2020
Central Institute of Tool Design (CITD)
MSME-Tool Room, Hyderabad (Central Institute of Tool Design) a Premier Institute in Asia, invites applications from eligible candidates for recruitment to the following Posts on contract basis for 5 years at a time to be extended subject to review of performance till superannuation. The selected candidates are liable to be posted/ to be transferred to any of its Sub/ Extension Centres at Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Chennai & Kolar Gold Fields, Kolar, Karnataka and at its new Extension Centres being established in the States of Telangana & Andhra Pradesh.
|Job Role||Senior Engineer/ Engineer/ PS to Principal Director|
|Qualification||B.E/ B.Tech/ Degree|
|Total Vacancies||09 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.9,300 – 34,800/-|
|Job Location||Chennai/ Hyderabad/ Vijayawada|
|Last Date||28 September 2020|
- Senior Engineer (Training): 35 years
- Engineer: 30 years
- PS to Principal Director: 35 years
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 09 Posts
- Senior Engineer: 01 post
- Engineer (Production/ Design/ Training/ Marketing): 07 posts
- PS to Principal Director: 01 post
Senior Engineer (Training):
- Degree in Engineering (Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical)/ Production/ Manufacturing Technology) or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution.
- Experience: 3 years experience
- Degree in Engineering in relevant field or equivalent from a recognized University/Institution. Exact branch of Engineering would be decided at the time of recruitment.
- Production: Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Technology
- Design: Mechanical / Production/ Manufacturing Technology
- Training: Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/ Production/ Manufacturing Technology
- Marketing: Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical)/ Production/ Manufacturing Technology
PS to Principal Director:
- Degree from recognized University / Institute.
- Should have English Shorthand speed of 120WPM & typing speed of 50 WPM.
- Knowledge in Computer Application.
- Experience: 5 years experience
- Senior Engineer: Pay Band: Rs.9,300 – 34,800 Grade Pay: Rs.4600, Pay Matrix: Rs.44900 – 142400 Level: 7
- Engineer/ PS to Principal Director: Rs.9,300-34,800 Grade Pay: Rs.4200, Pay Matrix: Rs.35400 – 112400 Level: 6:
CITD Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview
How to Apply for CITD Recruitment 2020?
Interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.citdindia.org) website on or before 28 September 2020 or download the application form from CITD website & send the filled application form along with relevant documents to the following postal address on or before 28 September 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website and apply: CLICK HERE