CIMFR Recruitment 2020 – CIMFR – Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR), Dhanbad invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Project Assistant Level-II, Project Assistant Level-II, Project Assistant Level-III for 16 vacancies. Candidates who completed their B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ Diploma in the respective disciplines are eligible to apply.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
CIMFR Recruitment 2020
Central Institute of Mining and Fuel Research (CIMFR), Dhanbad
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates having requisite qualification for engagement of project Assistants (purely contractual and temporary position under different projects) lnterview for the same positions will be conducted very soon (tentatively in the month of September,2020) at Barwa Road Campus,’of CSIR-Central lnstitute of Mining and Fuel Research.Other details are available on the website of the lnstitute lvv,w.cimfr.nlc.in.
CIMFR Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant
|Job Role||Project Assistant Level-I/ Project Assistant Level-II/ Project Assistant Level-III|
|Total Posts||16 Posts|
|Job Location||Dhanbad (Jharkhand)|
|Last Date||31 August 2020|
Maximum Age Limit (As on the date of Interview):
- Project Assistant Level-I: 50 yrs
- Project Assistant Level-II & III: 35 yrs
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 16 Posts
- Project Assistant Level-I: 04 posts
- Project Assistant Level-II: 08 posts
- Project Assistant Level-III: 04 posts
Project Assistant Level-I:
- Diploma in Mining Engineering or 3 years Bachelors Degree of Honours in Geology
- B.Sc in Chemistry/Agriculture/Environmental Science
Project Assistant Level-II:
- B.E/ B.Tech in Mining/ Civil/ Computer Science Engineering/ Information Technology or M.Sc/M.Sc (Tech) in Geology/ Applied Geology or equivalent
- B.Tech/B.E in Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentations/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Master in Computer Application
- M.Sc in Geoinformatics/Environmental Science
Project Assistant Level-III:
- B.E/ B.Tech in Civil Engineering or M.Sc/M.Sc (Tech) in Geology/ Applied Geology/ Geophysics or equivalent with 2 years experiences in relevant field
- M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/B.E in Electronics and Communication/ Instrumentations/ Computer Science & Engineering/ Master in Computer Application with 2 years experiences in relevant field
- M.E/ M.Tech/ B.Tech/B.E in Mechanical Engineering with 2 years experiences in relevant field
- Project Assistant Level-I: Rs.20,000/-
- Project Assistant Level-II: Rs.31,000/-
- Project Assistant Level-III: Rs.35,000/-
CIMFR Recruitment Selection Process for Project Assistant:
- Selection will be based on the performance in interview
- Walk-in-interview will be held at CSIR – CIMFR, Barwa Road, Campus, Dhanbad, Jharkhand
How to Apply CIMFR Recruitment 2020 for Project Assistant?
All interested and eligible candidates fill up the online application in which Applicant should mention Advertisement no. and date, Name of Candidate, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Educational Qualification, Percentage, Year of Passing, category, Address, Mobile Number, Email address, Experience, if any, in their application form and print out of the same application which along with all the required certificate mark sheets etc should reach the office on or before 31 August 2020 up to 5:30 PM.
For More Details & Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE
The Administrative Officer,
CSIR – Central Institute of Mining & Fuel Research,
Barwa Road, Dhanbad – 826001 (JHARKHAND)
CIMFR Recruitment 2020 FAQ’s:
Q1.What all are the vacancies available at CIMFR Recruitment?
Ans. At present CIMFR having vacancies for Project Assistant – I/II/III – 16 posts
Q2.Who can apply for CIMFR Vacancies?
Ans. Candidates who completed B.E/ B.Tech/ M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc/ Diploma in relevant disciplines are eligible to apply
Q3.How to apply for CIMFR Recruitment?
Ans. All eligible candidates send their application through Registered/Speed Post before the last date.