CGG Online Recruitment 2021 –CGG – Centre for Good Governance invites online application from the eligible candidates for the post of System Support Engineer. for 24 vacancies. Candidates with the educational background of Graduation/ Diploma are eligible to apply for these jobs. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply and attend the interview on or before 01 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
About CGG: The Centre for Good Governance (CGG) was established in October, 2001 by the then Government of Andhra Pradesh (GoAP) in collaboration with the Department for International Development (DFID) and the World Bank to help it achieve the State’s goal of Transforming Governance. CGG undertakes action research, provides professional advice, and conducts change management programmes for government departments.
CGG Online Recruitment 2021
CGG Online Recruitment 2021 for System Support Engineer
|Job Role||System Support Engineer|
|Qualification||Any Degree/ Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||Not Disclosed|
|Experience||3 years experience|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Last Date||01 March 2021|
Venue: Centre for Good Governance,
Survey No 91, Near Outer Ring Road Chowrasta,
Reporting Timings : 11.00 AM to 4.00 PM
- Perform installation and configuration of computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Perform monitoring and maintaining of computer systems, printersand networks.
- Assist staff or clients by talking to them through a series of actions, either face-to-face or over the telephone, to help setup systems or resolve issues.
- Perform troubleshooting of systems, network problems, diagnosing and resolving hardware or application software issues.
- Assist staff or clients by replacing hardware parts as and when required.
- Follow diagrams and written instructions to repair a fault or set up a system.
- Assist staff or clients by setting up new user accounts, profiles and dealing with password issues. and etc..
- Graduation/ Diploma with a minimum of 50% marks. Minimum 3 Years of experience in Desktop& office Support.
CGG Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on the performance in walk-in-interview.
How to apply for CGG Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply through online and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents to the following venue on 01 March 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE