Central Railway Recruitment 2020 – Central Railway invites job application for the post of Contract Medical Practitioner (CMP) – 18 vacancies on a full-time contract basis. Candidates with the qualification of MBBS are eligible to apply for this job. Selection will be based on the walk-in-interview/video call interview.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Central Railway: It is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway. Its headquarters is in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at Mumbai. It was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways. It has the credit of operating first passenger railway line in India. In earlier, it includes large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff
Central Railway Recruitment 2020
Central Railway Recruitment for Contract Medical Practitioner 2020:
|Job Role||Contract Medical Practitioner|
|Total Vacancies||18 Govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.75,000 – 95,000/-|
|Job Location||Dr.B.A.M. Hospital/Byculla (Zonal Hospital)|
|Last Date||25 July 2020|
Vacancies Details: 18 Posts
- Physicians – 04 Posts
- Anaesthetist/Intensivists – 04 Posts
- GDMO (MBBS) – 10 Posts
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2020): Not exceeding 53 years
- For SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
- Degree in Medical i.e. MBBS recognized by the Medical Council of India
- A post-graduate qualification in the relevant subject/field recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Three years of experience in clinical work after post-graduation in the speciality concerned
- Degree in Medicine i.e. MBBS recognized by the Medical Council of India
- Physicians, Anaesthetist/Intensivists – Rs.95,000/- pm
- GDMO (MBBS) – Rs.75,000/- pm
Central Railway Selection Process for CMP:
- Selection will be based on walk-in-interview/ video call interview.
How to Apply Central Railway Recruitment 2020 for CMP?
All interested and eligible candidates send their applications in the prescribed format on [email protected] along with scanned copies of your documents/certificates on or before 25 July 2020, 18 hrs.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here