Central Railway Online Recruitment 2021 – Central Railway invites job application for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician post contract basis. There are 52 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Candidates with the qualification of B.Sc/B.Pharm/Diploma in concerned specialty from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 31 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Central Railway: It is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway. Its headquarters is in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at Mumbai. It was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways. It has the credit of operating first passenger railway line in India. In earlier, it includes large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff
Central Railway Online Recruitment 2021
Central Railway Online Recruitment 2021 for Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician
|Job Role||Staff Nurse, Pharmacist, Lab Technician, X-Ray Technician|
|Salary||Rs.29,200 – 44,900/- per month|
|Experience||Freshers Railway jobs|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||31 March 2021|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021):
- X-Ray Technician : 19 to 33 years
- Lab Technician : 18 to 33 years
- Pharmacist : 20 to 35 years
- Staff Nurse : 20 to 40 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: 52 Posts
- X-Ray Technician – 9 Posts
- Lab Technician – 9 Posts
- Pharmacist – 4 Posts
- Staff Nurse – 30 Posts
- Certificate as registered nurse and midwifery having passed 3 years course in General Nursing & Midwifery from a school of nursing or other institutions recognized by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc. (Nursing).
- 10+2 in science or its equivalent with diploma in pharmacy from a recognized university or having a bachelors degree in pharmacy (B.Pharma) from a recognized University.
- B.Sc. With biochemistry/microbiology/life science/BSC with chemistry and biology as main or as optional subjects or equivalent plus Diploma in Medical Lab Technology (DMLT) or equivalent or B.Sc. in medical technology.
X-Ray Technician :
- 10 + 2 with physics and chemistry and diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radiodiagnosis Technology from recognized Institute. Science Graduate with diploma in radiography/X Ray Technician/Radio-diagnosis Technology shall be preferred.
- X-Ray Technician – Rs.44,900/-
- Lab Technician – Rs.29,200/-
- Pharmacist – Rs.35,400/-
- Staff Nurse – Rs.29,200/-
Central Railway Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process :
- Selection will be on the basis of written test and interview. Eligible candidates will be interviewed on whatsapp/skype call.
How to Apply for Central Railway Online Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 31 March 2021.
For More Details & Apply : CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE