Central Railway Online Recruitment 2021 – Central Railway invites job application for Act Apprentices post contract basis. There are 2532 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Candidates with the qualification of 10th/12th in concerned specialty from a recognized university are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 05 March 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Central Railway: It is one of the 18 zones of Indian Railway. Its headquarters is in Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus at Mumbai. It was formed on 5 November 1951 by grouping several government-owned railways. It has the credit of operating first passenger railway line in India. In earlier, it includes large parts of Madhya Pradesh and part of southern Uttar Pradesh, which made it the largest railway zone in India in terms of area, track mileage and staff.
Central Railway Online Recruitment 2021
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 for Act Apprentices
|Job Role||Act Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||2532 Posts|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (maharastra)|
|Walk-In-Interview Date||05 March 2021|
- For General – Rs.100/-
Mode Of Payment:
- Fee payment will have to be made online through payment gateway as debit card / credit card / Internet
Banking / SBI Challan etc.
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021):
- For General – 15 to 24 years
Upper age is relaxable by:
- For OBC – up to 03 years
- For SC/ST – up to 05 years
Post-Wise Vacancies: 2532 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder – 258 Posts
- Mumbai Kalyan Diesel Shed – 53 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed – 60 Posts
- Sr.DEE (TRS) Kalyan – 179 Posts
- Sr.DEE (TRS) Kurla – 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop – 418 Posts
- Matunga Workshop – 547 Posts
S&T Workshop, Byculla – 60 Posts
- Carriage and Wagon Depot – 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Bhusawal – 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop – 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop – 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road – 49 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 31 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed – 121 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed – 48 Posts
- Ajni Carriage & Wagon Depot – 66 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot – 58 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop – 21 Posts
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training / State Council for Vocational Training.
Central Railway Selection Process :
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification. The merit list will be prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply for Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 March 2021.
For More Details : CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE