Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 – Central Bank of India Recruitment has released the online job notification for recruitment to the post of Faculty/Office Assistant. There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 28 December 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Central Bank of India was established on 21 December 1911, which is the oldest and largest commercial banks in India. Central Bank has a network of 4685 Branches,4886 ATMs,10 Satellite office. Central Bank of India has approached the reserve bank of India for permission to open representative offices in five more locations abroad. The main aim of this bank is to provide customer-centric products and services by leveraging human resources and technology.
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021
Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021 for Faculty/Office Assistant
Recruitment of Faculty at RSETI Jabalpur & Mandla and Office Assistant at RSETI Mandla
under Central Bank of India Jabalpur Region on Annual Contract basis.
|Job Role||Faculty/Office Assistant|
|Total Posts||03 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers bank jobs|
|Salary||Rs. 12000 – 20000/- per month.|
|Application Last Date||28 December 2020|
Age Limit :
- Faculty: up to 65 years
- Office Assistant : up to 35 years
- Faculty: 02 Posts
- Office Assistant: 01 Post
- Post-graduate viz. MsW/ MA in Rural Development/MA in Sociology/Psychology/BSc (Agri.)/BA with B.Ed. etc.
- Shall have a flair for teaching with Computer knowledge.
- Desirable: Retired Bank Official with working experience as officer and candidate having experience of working as Faculty, Rural Development with qualification stated above, will get preference
For Office Assistant:
- Shall be a Graduate viz. BSw/BA/B.Com with computer knowledge.
- Desirable: Knowledge in basic accounts & book keeping.
Pay Scale Details:
- Faculty: Rs.20,000/-p.m.
- Office Assistant: Rs. 12000/- p.m.
Central Bank of India Recruitment Selection Process:
- The eligible candidates will be called for personal interview and the decision of the Society/Trust in
this regard shall be final.
How to Apply for Central Bank of India Recruitment 2021?
All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form in CBI website www.centralbankofindia.co.in and send a duly filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 28 December 2020.
Note: Address the application, subscribing “Application for the post of Faculty/Office Assistant at RSETI centre on contract.” to:-
Regional Manager/Chairman, Local Advisory Committee,
Central Bank of India, Regional Office,
Narmada Road, Jabalpur.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
For Application Form: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE