Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021 – Cement Corporation Of India has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices. There are 100 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 20 January 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Cement Corporation of India Limited is a profit making Central Government Public Sector Undertaking engaged in manufacturing and marketing in Cement. Its vision as to emerge as one of the best Cement Companies committed to contribute to the economy and enhancing the value of stakeholders.
Cement Corporation of India Limited [CCI], Tandur invites applications from Ex-ITI [NCVT] candidates for trade apprenticeship training under Apprentices Act- 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rules 1992. A total number of 100 [One Hundred] vacancies as per distribution of vacancy details given below:-
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment 2021
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment for Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices
|Job Role||Ex- ITI Trade Apprentices|
|Total Vacancies||100 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||As per govt norms|
|Application Last Date||20 January 2021|
Age limit (as on 20.01.2021):
- For General – 18 to 25 years
- Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines for SC/ST/OBC [NCL] candidates
Discipline wise vacancies: Total: 100 Posts
- Fitter – 25 Posts
- Electrician – 20 Posts
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 10 Posts
- Turner/Machinist – 15 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 10 Posts
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV – 10 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 6 Posts
- Matric/Std. X with a minimum of 50 % [aggregate] marks for UR/OBC [NCL]/EWS candidates and 45 % [aggregate] marks for SC/ST candidates & ITI Examination in relevant Trade with aggregate of 60% marks qualified from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training].
- Payment of Stipend to Apprentices: The minimum rate of stipend per month payable to apprentices shall be followed [Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992 is relevant].
Cement Corporation Of India Recruitment – Selection process:
- Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of marks obtained in Matric & ITI marks.
- SSC Board certificate/Matriculation Mark Sheet and proof of date of birth
- ITI pass Certificates and Marks Sheets
- Caste Certificate [for SC/ST/OBC [NCL]/EWS only]
- Medical Certificate applicable for physically handicapped only
- Aadhaar Card & Pan Card [Compulsory]
- One self- addressed envelope of size 22cm x 10 cm
How to apply for Cement Corporation of India Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the filled application form along with required documents to the following postal address on or before 20 January 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE