CECRI Recruitment 2020 – CSIR – Central Electrochemical Research Institute, Karaikudi invites online application for the post of Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate/ Project Assistant for 29 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of B.E/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ B.Sc are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Central Electro Chemical Research Institute: It is one of a chain of 40 national laboratories under the aegis of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research in New Delhi. It is founded on 25 July 1948 at Karaikudi in Tamil Nadu. During the last 50 years, CECRI has been recognised as the premier institution for development and research in electrochemical science and technology not only in India but also in South East Asia. There are 4 extension centers for CECRI, located at Cochin, Chennai, Tuticorin and Mandapam. It also conducts short term refresher courses for the benefit of industry and educational institutions
CECRI Recruitment 2020
CECRI Recruitment 2020 for Senior Research Fellow/Others
|Job Role||Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate/ Project Assistant|
|Total Vacancies||29 Posts|
|Experience||Freshers govt jobs|
|Salary||Rs.20,000 – 35,000/Month|
|Job Location||Karaikudi (TamilNadu)|
|Last Date||11 August 2020|
- Senior Research Fellow: 14 August 2020
- Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow: 13 & 14 August 2020
- Project Associate/ Project Assistant: 17 to 19 August 2020
- Senior Research Fellow: 02 posts
- Junior Research Fellow: 04 posts
- Project Associate: 21 posts
- Project Assistant: 02 posts
Age Limit (As on 11.08.2020):
- Senior Research Fellow: 32 years
- Junior Research Fellow:28 years
- Project Associate: 35 years
- Project Assistant: 50 years
Relaxations in Upper Age Limit: Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules.
- 5 years for SC/ST/PH/Women candidates
- 3 years for OBC candidates
Senior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry with 55% marks and one publication in Journal and should have completed two years of research experience
- Master Degree in any relevant Science Subject with 4 years/5 years of Bachelor’s Degree
Junior Research Fellow:
- M.Sc. in Physics / Chemistry / Biotechnology/ Materials Science or M.Tech. in Nanotechnology / Materials Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE
- M.Sc.in Biotechnology or Genomic Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE
- B.Tech. in Chemical Engineering / M.Sc. in Chemistry / Physics / Polymer Science with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST) with NET/GATE
- M.Sc. in Chemistry / Polymer Chemistry/ Physics/ Biotechnolgoy/ Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- B.E/B.Tech in Biomedical/ Mechanical / Materials Science and Engineering/ Metallurgy / Electronics and
Communication Engineering with minimum 55% Marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- B.Sc. in Physics/Electronics with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST)
- B.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/ Chemistry with 55% marks (50% marks for SC/ST.
- Senior Research Fellow: Rs..35,000/-
- Senior Research Fellow/ Junior Research Fellow/ Project Associate: Rs.31,000/-
- Project Assistant: Rs.20,000/-
CECRI PA Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection will be based on the interview through Google Meets scheduled on various different dates as mentioned against each position.
How to Apply for CECRI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the above position through online at (https://cecri.res.in/) website on or before 11 August 2020 and attend the interview on the respective date.
For More Details & Apply: CLICK HERE
Official website: CLICK HERE