CDAC Online Recruitment 2021 – Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Project Manager/ Project Engineer.There are 03 vacancies are to be filled for these posts.The educational qualification of the candidates must be B.E/B.Tech/M.E/M.Tech/ Ph.D/ MCA/PG. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this post can apply on or before 09 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing: It is an autonomous scientific society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology. It is established in 1988 by the Government of India. Its headquarters is in Pune. Their research field is High-Performance Computing, Multi-lingual Computing and Heritage Computing, Professional Electronics, Software Technologies, Health Informatics and Education. C-DAC also provides several courses in the area of advanced computing and software development.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. C-DAC has today emerged as a premier R&D organization in ICT&E (Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics) in the country, working on strengthening national technological capabilities in the context of global developments in the field and responding to change in the market need in selected foundation areas. C-DAC represents a unique facet working in close junction with MeitY to implement nation?s policy and pragmatic interventions and initiatives in Information Technology. As an institution for high-end Research and Development (R&D), C-DAC has been at the forefront of the Information, Communications Technologies and Electronics (ICT&E) revolution, constantly building capacities in emerging/enabling technologies and innovating and leveraging its expertise, caliber and skill sets to develop and deploy products and solutions for different sectors of the economy.
C-DAC Invites online applications for the positions of Project Manager and Project Engineer, purely on contractual basis for its Kolkata Centre as detailed below:
CDAC Online Recruitment 2021
CDAC Online Recruitment 2021 for Project Engineer/Project Manager
|Job Role||Project Engineer/Project Manager|
|Total Vacancies||03 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 31000-220000/- per month|
|Application Last Date||09 April 2021|
- Project Manager – 45 years
- Project Engineer – 37 years
- Project Manager – 02 Posts
- Project Engineer – 01 Post
Educational Qualification For CDAC Online Recruitment 2021:
- 1ST Class B.E./B.Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in CSE/IT/ECE/EIE. M.Tech / M.E. Ph.D in relevant domain.
- 1ST Class B.E./B.Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in CSE/IT/ECE/EIE in CSE/IT/ECE/EIE with at least 11-13 years of post-qualification work experience
- M.Tech / M.E with at least 07-09 years of post-qualification work experience
- Ph.D in relevant domain at least 04-06 years of post-qualification work experience
Project Engineer :
- 1ST Class B.E./B.Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in CSE/IT/ECE/EIE. DOEACC ‘B’ level. Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer Applications or relevant domain
- 1ST Class B.E./B.Tech./MCA or equivalent degree in CSE/IT/ECE/EIE with 1-3 years exp in cyber security awareness training and investigation
- DOEACC ‘B’ level with 2-4 years exp in cyber security awareness training and investigation
- Post Graduate Degree in Computer Science/Electronics/IT/Computer Applications or relevant domain with 2-4 years exp in cyber security awareness training and investigation,
- Project Engineer – Rs. 31000-135000/-
- Project Manager – Rs. 64000-220000/-
CDAC Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The qualification and experience prescribed, are the minimum requirements and possession of the same does not automatically make the candidates entitled to be called for written test and / or selection processes.
- There will be an initial screening based on the academic records and other parameters given in the on-line application and only those screened-in candidates will be considered for further selection process.
- The C-DAC management reserves the right to increase the minimum eligibility criteria/cut off limits, in the event of the number of applicants are more, for any post(s), at its discretion. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their academic credentials, experience profile, written test marks (if any), performance in the interview and such other selection processes/parameters, as adopted and deemed fit by management.
- Mere fulfillment of the mentioned qualifications etc., does not entitle a candidate to be called for written/skill test/ interview.
- Even after applying enhanced standards, if the number of candidates are large, there may be written test to further screen candidates, as deemed fit by the management of C-DAC. C-DAC reserves the right to change/modify the selection process at any time, during the process. The decision of the management will be final and binding.
How to apply for CDAC Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply by downloading prescribed application form which will be available at official website and submit filled application form as per the enclosed format, scan and email the same to [email protected] on or before 09 April 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL Website: CLICK HERE