Instajobalerts provide all the alerts of online jobs ,govt jobs, govt free job alerts, free govt job alert, govt free job, govt free job alert, all jobs alerts, govt bank jobs, free job alerts, sarkari-result, sarkari admit card, sarkari answer key, sarkari exam date, sarkari notification to keep you updated.
C-DAC, Noida Project Manager & Engineer Online Form 2020
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC)
Project Manager & Engineer Vacancies 2020
About: Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Project Manager, Project Engineer vacancies on purely Contract basis
Interested candidate can Check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, full Eligibility Criteria , Keep reading this useful article completely On instajobalerts.com.
Centre for Development of Advanced Computing (C-DAC), is a Scientific Society of the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology, Government of India. CDAC Noida is currently handling various projects of national importance in Digital health, E-Governance, Transportation & Transit applications, Communication, Cyber Security, Artificial Intelligence/ML/DL and analytics, Smart Card-OS Development, etc. We are looking for bright & result oriented professionals for the following positions in various projects for appointment on purely Contract basis for the following positions:
|Application Begin Online||25/02/2020|
|Last Date for Apply Online||11/03/2020|
|Last date to complete form||11/03/2020|
|Last date of fee payment||11/03/2020|
|Exam date||Notified soon|
|Admit Card||Notified soon|
Pay fee through Net Banking, Debit Card, Credit Card and other payment modes.
|S.No.||Name of the Post||Group||No. of positions#|
|01||Project Manager (Application Performance Management / Data Center Operations)||Data Centre & Information Services||02||View Details|
|02||Project Manager (Program Management Office)||Program Management office & Software Quality Assurance||01||View Details|
|03||Project Manager (Software Design & Development)||e-Governance||07||View Details|
|04||Project Engineer (DBA / Application Server Admin / Server & Cloud Admin/ Security Analyst/ Backup & Storage Admin/ Data Scientist/ Big Data Developer)||Data Centre & Information Services||09||View Details|
|05||Project Engineer (DBA / Application Server Admin / Data Scientist/ Big Data Developer)||03||View Details|
|06||Project Engineer (Software Quality Assurance)||Program Management office & Software Quality Assurance||01||View Details|
|07||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation)||Health Informatics-Business Development and Project Management||08||View Details|
|Health Informatics-Design and Development||06|
|Speech & Natural Language Processing||07|
|08||Project Engineer (Embedded Software Developer)||Embedded Systems||04||View Details|
|09||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer/Implementation)-E&T||Education and Training||03||View Details|
|10||Project Engineer (Faculty)||Education and Training||01||View Details|
|11||Project Engineer (Digital Marketing)||Education and Training||01||View Details|
|12||Project Engineer (Software Application Developer)||e-Governance||75||View Details|
|13||Project Engineer (Mobile Application Developer)||e-Governance||03||View Details|
|Health Informatics-Design and Development||01|
How to Apply: Interested candidates can apply online through our Website https://cdac.in/. The last date for online submission of application form is 11.03.2020.
- Before filling the online application form, Candidates should read ‘General Terms and Conditions’ carefully.
- Candidate should read all the eligibility parameters and ensure that he/she is eligible for the post before starting to apply online.
- Candidate should have a valid email id and mobile no.which should remain valid & active till the completion of selection process.
- Candidates can click on the ‘Apply’ button provided against each post for which he/she wishes to apply.
- Fill all the details in the application form at the appropriate places.
- After filling all the details in online application form, click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Candidates should scan their photograph in .jpg format (not more than 400 KB) and keep it ready before starting to apply online for uploading.
- A unique application number will be generated by the system, please note this application number for future reference and use. Candidates can take a print of the application form and keep it with them for their own records.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here