BMCRI Recruitment 2020 – Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute (BMCRI) applications are invited from eligible candidates for filling up 365 posts for the role of Consultant, Nursing Officer, Anaesthesia Technician, Dialysis Technician, Group-D for COVID Purpose in this Institute on Contract Basis for 03 Months. Candidates with the qualification of MD / MS / Mch / DM/ Diploma are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
BMCRI Recruitment 2020
Bangalore Medical College & Research Institute (BMCRI)
|Job Role||Consultant/ Nursing Officer/ Anaesthesia Technician/ Dialysis Technician/ Group-D|
|Qualification||MD / MS / Mch / DM/ Diploma|
|Total Vacancies||365 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.16,500 – 1,00,000/-|
|Last Date||24 July 2020|
Post Wise Vacancies: Total – 365 Posts
- Consultant: 40 posts
- Nursing Officer: 150 posts
- Anaesthesia Technician: 10 posts
- Dialysis Technician: 15 posts
- Group-D: 150 posts
- MD / MS / Mch / DM in any Clinical Subjects (Except Pre and Para Subjects) from a University recognized by Govt of Karnataka & for candidates with experience.
- Preference will be given for Medicine / Anaesthesia / ENT / Pulmonary Medicine / Cardiology subjects.
- Diploma in Nursing or BSc in Nursing from a University recognized by Govt of Karnataka, KNC registration should be done
- Diploma in Anaesthesia Technology or Bsc in Anaesthesia Technology from a University recognized by Govt of Karnataka
- Diploma in Dialysis Technician or Bsc in Dialysis Technician from a University recognized by Govt of Karnataka
Pay Scale Details:
- Consultant: Rs.1,00,000/-
- Nursing Officer: Rs.33,000/-
- Anaesthesia Technician: Rs.27,000/-
- Dialysis Technician: Rs.27,000/-
- Group-D: Rs.16,500/-
How to Apply for BMCRI Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible can send their duly filled application form to the following postal address or email id [email protected] on or before 24 July 2020.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
Postal Address: “The Personal Section of Director cum Dean office”