BHEL Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021 – Bharat Heavy Electrical Ltd (BHEL) invites online job application for the post of Gradduate/Trade/Technician Apprentices -389 vacancies in various disciplines . Candidates with the qualification of B.E/B.Tech/ BA/BBA/B.Com/Diploma/ITI/12th Passed in respective disciplines are eligible to apply for this job. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online before the last date 14 April 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) owned by the Government of India, is an engineering and manufacturing company based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1964, BHEL is India’s largest power plant equipment manufacturer. BHEL Tiruchirappalli Unit, from a humble beginning, has grown by leaps and bounds and has been contributing to the BHEL Corporation and to the Nation in a significant manner.
BHEL Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021
BHEL Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021 for Graduate/ Technician/ Trade Apprentices
|Job Role||Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice|
|Total Vacancies||389 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.7700 – 9000/- Per month|
|Last Date||14 April 2021|
- Opening date of online application: 01 April 2021
- Closing date of online application: 14 April 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Printout of Application with Documents: 16 March 2021
- Declaration of Final Result: 21 April 2021
- Date for Joining: will intimate soon
Age Limit: 18 to 27 years
Upper age is relexable by:
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ST – 5 years
Total Vacancies: 389 Posts
- Mechanical/Production Engineering – 44 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering – 06 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 02 Posts
- Computer Science/information Technology -07 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 06 Posts
- Chemical Engineering – 01 Post
- Mechanical/Production Engineering – 49 Posts
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering /Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering – 08 Posts
- Electronics & Communication Engineering – 05 Posts
- Computer Science/information Technology -02 Posts
- Civil Engineering – 06 Posts
- Fitter – 112 Posts
- Welder (G&E) – 58 Posts
- Tuner – 7 Posts
- Machinist – 12 Posts
- Electrician – 26 Posts
- Wireman – 2 Posts
- Electronic Mechanic – 2 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 2 Posts
- AC &Refrigeration – 2 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic – 3 Posts
- Programme & System Administration Assistant – 8 Posts
- Carpenter – 2 Posts
- Plumber – 2 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle – 8 Posts
- Assistant (Human Resources) – 2 Posts
- Accountant – 4 Posts
- MLT Path0logy -1 Post
- A Degree in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, recognized by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years ie. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses ere not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
- Diploma in Engineering or Technology in the concerned discipline for which applied, re0ognised by Board of Apprenticeship training (BOAT). Candidates who have passed their degree, only in the last three years ie. 2018, 2019 or 2020 are only eligible to apply. Sandwich courses are not eligible as per BOAT guidelines.
- For first 1 to 14 trades, Passed 10th class examination under 10+2 system education or its equivalent and passed prescribed training (1year & 2 year courses depending on trade) in ITI in the respective trade either under NCVT or SCVT stream. The applicant should have passed regular full time course in or after the year 2018. above
- For Assistant (Human Resources),Passed regular full time Bachelor Degree in Arts(BA) or Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (BBA) from recognised University or after the year 2018
- For Accountant, Passed regular full time Bachelor Degree in Commerce (B. Com) from recognised University on or after the year 2018.
- For MLT Pathology, Passed regular full time 12h class examination in the last 3 years (ie 2018,19,&20 under 10+2 system of education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology)
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs.7700 – 9000/-
- Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-
- Trade Apprentice – Rs.9000/-
BHEL Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- Shortlisted candidates based on marks secured in the examinations conducted for the prescribed qualification and community reservation guidelines will be intimated by E-mail /SMS for appearing for certificate verification at HRDC, BHEL, Trichy as per their turn in the schedule
How to Apply for BHEL Apprentice Online Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post online at official website on or before 14 April 2021.
For More Details & Apply : CLICK HERE
Official Website: CLICK HERE