Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited, Bhopal (BHEL)
BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year for 2019-20 batch, as per Apprentices Act (Amended) 1973 & 1986 .
BHEL, one of India leading PSUs, is today the largest engineering enterprise of its kind in India. BHEL caters to the needs of core sectors of the economy like Power, Transmission, Industry, Transportation (including Railways), Defence, Renewable energy etc., and various industries like Petrochemicals, Petroleum, Steel, Cement, Fertilizers etc. with its unmatched expertise. With its presence across the country and massive expanse in International Operations, BHEL provides its employees ample opportunity to develop their competencies and hone their skills and talents. As a world-class organization with capabilities matching those of the worlds best and a continuously expanding order book, BHEL certainly is the place, where careers are made and heights reached.
With a vision to become a global engineering enterprise, providing solutions for a better tomorrow, BHEL gives shape to its aspirations and fulfils the expectations of the stakeholders treading the global arena as a major player. BHEL invites you to join its endeavor and be a part of the growth story.
- 01.01.2019– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
- 21.01.2019– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
- 28.01.2019- last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Self-Attested copies of prescribed documents at following address through ordinary post “ Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal462022 (M.P.)”
SELECTION PROCESS 1. Scrutiny of all applications received as per advertisement will be done to ascertain eligibility. Based on eligible applications received, selection process for Graduate/Diploma apprentices will be decided.
2. Applications for Wards of Employees (son/daughter/spouse) and Society workers wards of BHEL Bhopal will be considered separately.
RATE OF STIPEND For Graduate Apprentices – Rs. 6000/- Per Month. For Technician Apprentices – Rs. 4000/- Per Month.
Vacancy Details: 229 POSTS.
Computer Science & Application
Electrical & Electronics Engg.
Electronics & Tele communication Engg.
Mechanical Engg. Metallurgy
Modern office Mgmt
ELIGIBILITY: (1) Bachelor’s Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(2) Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
(3) Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
Those Candidate Are Interested Can Read the Full Notification and Apply Online.
Apply Online: Click here
Download Notification: Click here
Official Website: Click here