BECIL Recruitment 2021 – Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) has announced an online application for recruitment to the post of Programmer . There is 01 vacancy to be filled for this recruitment. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply on or before 15 February 2021.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited: BECIL was established on 24th March 1995 by the Government of India. It provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering. It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resources related activities like training, and providing manpower. It has its head office in Delhi and the corporate office in Noida and regional office is in Bangalore. It works as a consultancy agency, system integrator as well as a turnkey solution provider in the fields of Broadcast Engineering and Information & Communication Technology.
BECIL Recruitment 2021
Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited
BECIL Recruitment 2021 for Programmer
|Job Category||Experience Govt Jobs|
|Total Vacancies||01 Posts|
|Salary||Rs.36,924/- per month|
|Last Date||15 February 2021|
- General – Rs.750/- (Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- OBC – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- SC/ST – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Ex-Serviceman – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Women – Rs.750/-(Rs. 500/- extra for every additional post applied)
- EWS/PH – Rs.450/-(Rs. 300/- extra for every additional post applied)
- Engineering Degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology OR
Master Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Application from a recognized university /Institute.
- Experience: Good knowledge and experience of designing and developing software applications using JAVA and other open-source software with minimum one year experience of developing high volume software having knowledge of Database such as MYSQL, etc
Total Vacancies: 01 Post
BECIL Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
How to apply for BECIL Recruitment 2021?
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post through online by using official website on or before 15 February 2021.
For More Details: CLICK HERE
To Apply: CLICK HERE