BARC Recruitment 2020 – Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) invites online application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Medical/ Scientific Officer – C, Medical/ Scientific Officer – D, Technical Officer – C for 08 vacancies. Candidates with the qualification of MD/ MS/ DNB/ MDS/ MBBS/ B.E/ B.Tech are eligible for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply online at (www.recruit.barc.gov.in) website from 30 August to 15 September 2020.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com
BARC Recruitment 2020
BARC Recruitment 2020 for Medical Scientific Officer/ Technical Officer
|Job Role||Medical Scientific Officer – C/D, Technical Officer – C|
|Qualification||MD/ MS/ DNB/ MDS/ MBBS/ B.E/ B.Tech|
|Total Vacancies||08 Posts|
|Salary||Rs. 56,100 – 67,700/-|
|Job Location||PRPD, Kalpakkam/ BRIT, Mumbai|
|Application starting Date||30 August 2020|
|Last Date||15 September 2020|
Important Dates for BARC Recruitment:
- Submission of online application starts from: 30/08/2020
- Last Date for submission of online Application: 15/09/2020
Age Limit (As on 15.09.2020):
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/D: 18 to 40 years (For EWS/UR)
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C: 18 to 35 years (For EWS/UR)
- Technical Officer-C: 18 to 40 years (For SC/ST), 18 to 38 years (For OBC)
Post Wise Vacancies:
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Obstetrics & Gynecology): 01 post
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Dental Surgeon – Pedodontia): 01 post
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Radiology): 01 post
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C (General Duty Medical Officer): 01 post
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C (Medical): 01 post
- Technical Officer-C: 03 posts
Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Obstetrics & Gynecology):
- MD/ M.S/ DNB equivalent in Gynecology from a recognized University,
- Preference shall be given to the candidates with experience of post graduate residency.
- Additional preference shall be for the candidates with experience in endoscopic surgery and teaching.
Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Dental Surgeon – Pedodontia):
- M.D.S. (Pedodontia) from a recognised University
Medical/ Scientific Officer/D (Radiology):
- M.D/ DNB or equivalent in Radio-diagnosis from a recognised University
Medical /Scientific Officer-C (General Duty Medical Officer)/(Medical):
- MBBS with one-year institutional experience.
- Mandatory internship shall not be counted as experience.
Technical Officer/C (Chemistry):
- M.Sc in Chemistry with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University.
Technical Officer/C (Mechanical Engg.)/ (Instrumentation/ Electronic Engg.):
- B.E/ B.Tech, in Mechanical/ Instrumentation/Electronics Engg discipline with 60% marks or equivalent CGPA from a recognized University,
- Medical/ Scientific Officer/D: Level – 11 (Rs.67,700)
- Medical /Scientific Officer-C/ Technical Officer-C: Level – 10 (Rs.56,100)
BARC Recruitment Selection Process for Medical/ Scientific Officer – C/D, Technical Officer – C:
- Selection will be on the basis of performance in personal interview.
Application Fee: Rs.500/-
Note – Candidates belonging to SC/ST, Persons with Disability and Women candidates are exempted from payment of this fee
Mode of Payment: Application Fee is through Online.
How to Apply for BARC Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.recruit.barc.gov.in) website from 30 August to 15 September 2020.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Official website: Click here