Bank of India Recruitment 2020 – BOI invites the job application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Faculty – 1 Post, Office Assistant – 1 Post, Office Attendant – 2 Posts, Watchman cum Gardener – 3 Posts at RSETI Keonjhar/ RSETI Baripada. Candidates with the qualification of Degree/ 10th/ 8th are eligible to apply for this job.
Interested candidate can check Eligibility, Exam Date, Age Limit, How to Apply, Salary, and full Eligibility Criteria; keep reading this useful article completely on instajobalerts.com.
Bank of India Recruitment 2020
Bank of India Recruitment 2020 for Faculty/Others:
|Job Role||Faculty/ Office Assistant/ Office Attendant/ Watchmen cum Gardener|
|Salary||Rs.5,000 – 20,000/-Month|
|Job Location||RSETI Keonjhar/RSETI Baripada (Odisha)|
|Last Date||03 August 2020|
Important date to remember:
Date of advertisement: 10 july 2020
Last date of advertisement: 03 august 2020
Age limit (as on 01.04.2020):
- Faculty Member: 25 to 65 years
- Office Assistant: 18 to 45 Years
- Office Attendant: 18 to 65 Years
- Watchman cum Gardener: 18 to 65 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC/ ST/ OBC/ PWD Candidates as per rules
BOI – Post wise vacancies: 07 Posts
- Faculty – 1 Post
- Office Assistant – 1 Post
- Office Attendant – 2 Posts (1 – Keonjhar, 1 – Baripada)
- Watchman cum Gardener – 3 Posts (2 – Keonjhar, 1 – Baripada)
- Graduate and Diploma in vocational courses preferable
- Shall have a flair for teaching and possess sound computer knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills in the local language essential, fluency in Hindi and English would be an added qualification. Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point) and Internet.
- Typing skills in Hindi/English typing will be an added advantage.
- Graduate in BSW / BA / B.Com / with Computer Knowledge.
- Knowledge in Basic Accounting is a preferred qualification.
- Fluency in Hindi / English would be an added qualification.
- Shall be proficient in MS Office (Word and Excel), Tally & Internet.
- Skills in typing in local language is essential, typing skills in English an added advantage.
Office Attendant: Minimum Matriculate pass.
Watchman cum Gardener:
- Should have passed 8th Standard (VIIIth Pass).
- Should have experience preferably in agriculture/ gardening/ horticulture.
- The candidate should preferably be resident of the District where the RSETI is located
- Ability to read and write the local language preferred.
- Faculty Member: Rs.20,000/-Month
- Office Assistant: Rs.15,000/-Month
- Office Attendant: Rs.8,000/-Month
- Watchman cum Gardener: Rs.5,000/- Month
Bank of India Recruitment Selection Procedure:
For Faculty Member:
- Written Test – To Access General Knowledge and Computer Capability
- Personal Interview
For Office Assistant: The selection is based on performance in Written test & interview.
For Office Attendant: The selection is based on performance in the interview.
For Watchman cum Gardener: The selection is based on performance in the interview
How to Apply for BOI Bank of India Recruitment 2020?
All interested and eligible candidates may send their filled application form in prescribed format along with all necessary documents to the following postal address on or before 03 August 2020 by 4 PM.
Note – APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ________ should be mentioned on the top of the envelope.
For More Details & Application Form: Click here
The Zonal Manager,
Bank of India, Keonjhar Zonal Office,
Mining Road, Keonjhar,